Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite

Dex-chan lover
I have a few things to say because wow I like this manga and wow the people in the comments are kinda dumb

1. Arcuate presentation of The Bois and I find them funny
  2. Interesting story idea, especially for an isekai
  3. Love how MC's [Collapse Detector] ability isn't just a gag but a legitimate thing
  4. People, just read what the words are saying in the manga. It literally explains what a party/circle crusher is in the first few pages of chapter 1
  5. @Pastellix calm your hate boner down for God's sake. This isn't an airport you don't have to announce your xenophobia towards Japanese. Also you are factually wrong and there's only 1 series that's not Japanese in the front page of the fantasy genre so if you wanna be xenophobic do it in a place that doesn't have its name base on the country you're hating on

my prediction is that the party leader is going to do something that makes the circle crusher fall in love with him for real and she'll stop actively trying to break up the party. But the party leader is still going to think she's trying to manipulate him. Then we'll just form a loop of her coming on to the party leader, the party leader rebuffing her, and the two idiots simping for her and getting jealous of the party leader.

Double-page supporter
If I turn my brain functions to the lowest settings, I think I might, maybe be able to read through this one.

Dex-chan lover
The isekai trend just won't die.
It needs to be killed.
With the same prejudice this thing kills any semblance of a good story.

Dex-chan lover
Oh...more scary oppai on a sweet-looking girl--mangaka hatelovehate those.

Let's see where this goes.

Yeah nah this ain't for me. This type of woman is the worst I can't stand these hoes. Not gonna bother running my mood by reading trash Isekai which has the worst woman, party full of simps and beta mc

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is stupid. The premise is ok, I guess, but based on the 3 chapters I read there ain't no way this lasts long. I give it 2-3 months, tops, before it get's "crushed" by axe~kun.

1. @Pastellix calm your hate boner down for God's sake. This isn't an airport you don't have to announce your xenophobia towards Japanese. Also you are factually wrong and there's only 1 series that's not Japanese in the front page of the fantasy genre so if you wanna be xenophobic do it in a place that doesn't have its name base on the country you're hating on
Public forum, brah. I have the god-given right to exclaim my revulsion for creative bankruptcy and zero worldbuilding

Double-page supporter
Given the reaction by the MC in the newly posted chapters, I'm not exactly excited to see the upcoming reunion. It's sad when interesting ideas get wasted by poor execution.

I would be more invested if I didn’t feel the slight breeze of underlying misogyny throughout the story

Double-page supporter
ye its so extreme its actually trash
new girl sees the name Toma and assumes that its the same one...
ig he's the only Toma in Japan better yet we are discounting
reincarnated people that came before her giving their kid the name Toma
someone born in this world coincidentally bearing the name Toma
an obese dead beat cringe American Weeb naming themselves Toma
any other person in Japan named Toma, naming themselves Toma
-better yet ANYONE from Japan naming themselves Toma for shits n giggles
or... Mr Gender Equality Toma getting Isekai'd to this world by that one Harem having bastard.
-and ig parallel worlds too

it'd actually be worth the read if the author had it in him to at least spice things up and have an unrelated MC fall victim to a delusional freak with their head up their ass.

on the girl herself...
so she got the MC killed the first time... came to another world, ruined the lives of many with the practices she's disseminated now she wants to do it again?
sad...

Dex-chan lover
Always check to see if your circle:
A) Has no values they stand by
B) Are simps

And you will never get betrayed like MC.
I solved this problem by joining the league of legends club, and this way I know no girl will ever approach us

Dex-chan lover
Someone please tell me wtf a circle crusher is
Someone who stirs trouble inside your friend circle. Like making dramas and such. To be honest, males can also be a circle crusher too, not just female like what implied in this comic, but the effect of female circle crusher is bigger, because you know how clouded boys become when girls started to enter their mind. From jealousy to outright anger.
For further details, you can ask again

Dex-chan lover
Someone who stirs trouble inside your friend circle. Like making dramas and such. To be honest, males can also be a circle crusher too, not just female like what implied in this comic, but the effect of female circle crusher is bigger, because you know how clouded boys become when girls started to enter their mind. From jealousy to outright anger.
For further details, you can ask again
Ah, that makes a lot of sense. But yeah saying that ive already had some guy circle crushers, dudes were asshats

Users who are viewing this thread