Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 27 - …

Dex-chan lover
She's so over the top in how suspicious she is I suspect there is something else to it, that is to say I suspect her intention is actually innocent like she is a childhood friend or something that he can't recognize because of the Gyaru makeover.

Dex-chan lover
When she got in to his space the first thing she did and didnt respect it, all i could see is "Begone, Thot!"

Dex-chan lover
You can't move but you can deflect magic. If you have something like inventory and can instantly equip-reequip the thing, the 'defect' isn't at all that debilitating depending on the situation and if it can deflect any and all magic the thing is downright a cheat item lol. How can THE only dungeon administration in the world fail to realize this lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the worst stereotype is here. Also chapterly reminder that levels means absolutely nothing in this setting. Its all about the skills to the point that some rando with an appropriate skill can easly one shot the MC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread