Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 27 - …

Dex-chan lover
Magic bag will do. You don't need to use it all the time, just take it out when you're up against a magic you can't dodge or block otherwise. If that 'limited use' is the line between life and death you'll still take it 100% of the time. You don't just dump fire extinguishers in your building just because it's not used 24/7, that's super short sighted lmao.
And that's the problem. You have to devote time to get it out. For 99% of adventurers, that's too long. Like I said, there are high stat individuals who could overcome that problem(and tournament situations where that speed handicap may not matter), but that rarity still means it has almost no value for almost everyone else. Cursed Items may be powerful, but the costs to use them can easily outweigh their utility.

To use your analogy, you also don't put fire extinguishers behind 3 layers of locks. You just have the 1, generally (Break Glass in case of emergencies).

And all this ignores the fact, that magic bags are also rare. So you need, 3 things to be true at once, High Stat Individual who can actually use it, rare Magic Bag Drop, and be aware of an attack that you somehow can't dodge (If you're high enough stat wise to use it, you could be better served by just dodging it). The market for that is Tiny. And that's how the Dungeon Administration has decided. Somewhat useful item that maybe 10 people can use and might buy, isn't a real sellers market, so low selling price.

Dex-chan lover
Stranger Danger, she wants to drain your ball...BANK ACCOUNT. Either that or she wants to go all Pegi 18. Sorry, gutter brain does NOT have a filter. Let me put that thing away.

Dex-chan lover
And he doesn't. He has a magic bag. [Inventory] doesn't seem to be an extant skill so far. This still means it has a very limited use for 99% of Dungeon Explorers.....
Not sure but the monster that drop the item bag was the big turtle he defeat before the boom knight appear

Dex-chan lover
She's so over the top in how suspicious she is I suspect there is something else to it, that is to say I suspect her intention is actually innocent like she is a childhood friend or something that he can't recognize because of the Gyaru makeover.
That's precisely what I was thinking, mainly because she feels too "over the top" to be a stranger.

Dex-chan lover
Good, they know enough is enough. Dying or having a loved one die in dungeon is extremely bad experience after all.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the worst stereotype is here. Also chapterly reminder that levels means absolutely nothing in this setting. Its all about the skills to the point that some rando with an appropriate skill can easly one shot the MC.
Ofc, if levels meant something the author couldn't put random af numbers like 10k, 20k and 38k, cause they'd be literally invulnerable to lv 99 plebians.

If author wanted a limit breaking MC that still kinda struggles, leaving him somewhere in the hundreds would've sufficed...

Users who are viewing this thread