Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~

when he duels his friend in chapter 18-19 it doesnt make much sense. hes level 25,000 or something compared to level 99 and we already have seen the stat difference even between 10 levels is a large amount. his stats are high enough at level 25,000 where he can just move and punch him 3 times before he is even aware what happened. the only logical explanation is hes letting his friend hit him? guess we will see in chapter 20

Double-page supporter
There is one thing everyone seems to be getting wrong about this - yes, it is completely unoriginal in the overpowered dungeon /player/ premise but what it DOES do uniquely is somehow manage to turn that concept into a slice of life series where there is no actual plot! It will just end one day, not unlike when your high school characters finally graduate and have to go out and start a real life.

Supporter
Everybody is just vomiting bile all over the comments

@HaveABanana Actually nailed it. This is a slice of life manga.

It's pleasant, it's got a slow pace, the kid is learning to have friends.

Last edited:
Yeah people misunderstood this manga they think it’s about the fights and his abilities when in reality it’s all about the down time he has, you can tell the focus is not really much on the fights considering they are usually not longer than a chapter, it’s just fun watching how he interacts with others and makes friends and treats his friends.

Dex-chan lover
Hey maybe I should drop out of school also because its the cool edgy thing to do. And then Ill get powers!! YEAHHHH!

A MC with literally zero personality or morals beyond what's required to advance the plot. Anything bad that happens to any character is resolved within a few panels, there is no conflict that matters, ect. ect. You honestly don't even need to read the TL you could just look at the raws and know exactly what's happening the story is so generic.

Supporter
Oh wow. The latest edge lord arc was so terrible. It made me physically ill. My new rating for this series is 3/10.

That puts it at the same level as the slimy goo that builds up at the bottom of a dumpster.

Supporter
Looks like a pretty original manga, doesn't it?
I don't even understand what appeal these writers find in stories about a guy who is obscenely more powerful than the rest of the world and become so without even breaking a sweat. Isn't there value in seeing a main character overcoming some form of challenge somewhere in the story?

Users who are viewing this thread