Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Ch. 22 - Get Bonked!

As of this specific moment, it is 10:35 pm GMT. March 31'st. So yeah no, even 'time zones' isn't a damn excuse, because no, it REALLY still is too goddamn early.

And at this point it'd be more of an April Fools to NOT post a bullshit wasting our time fake chapter. It's not just gotten old, it's at the point where I don't bother to check manga for a few days because this shit comes in, craps up the pipeline for a day and then takes a while before it's deleted afterwards.

It's not a joke if it's not actually funny.

Dex-chan lover
This is the wrong chapter.
Also incorrectly translated - could have almost thought it was an april fools chapter if not for the fact that it is both too early and not labeled as such (so having explicitly opted out of it here on MD had no effect).
This- it's fine to do the April fools chapters.... but don't be cunts and label it as an actual chapter

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry isn't the rule of AF Chapters suppose to be they are labeled as CH. + .09 or something like that why the hell was this labeled as fucking chapter 22 especially if it is a shitedit of Chapter 21!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone actually think 4/1 gags are actually funny (more than an amused snort kind of way) on the receiving end anymore or is it just tradition now like those families who rub birthday cake in the kid's face?
its tradition at this point what's annoying is when chapters come out that don't follow the rules or at least what I thought are the rules but given a lot of people can spot them from chapter numbers when this happens they tend to not read them so you know this gets annoying

Dex-chan lover
Bastards...! Why are you fighting while having a boner...
Meanwhile in Rosen Garten Saga...

TElESGr.png

This manga does not have a hentai tag?

bruh yall mad at april fools joke 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Group Leader
@fadingbang Hey I'm a Butt-hurt weiner who can't take a joke and I just want to tell you that I was expecting to see a perfectly scanlated chapter which you worked on, that I get to enjoy for free. You have wounded my fragile entitled ass, prepare to get reported.
Edit: what are time zones? Shut up it's still says 3/31 on my phone
thank god I got your sarcasm 🤣
It was a close call

Contributor
I almost read this first before the actual Ch. 21. 😅

At least in this version there's a reason why the dad wants her back... No, not like that. :notlikethis:

Both dad versions need to stay away from Mea. Especially this one with twice the emphasis and a restraining order for good measure. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Niggas be getting mad over a singular april fools chapter, like did you guys really think those 3 min you used to check this series was gonna change your life so drastically if you used it for something else 😴 🤣 😂

Double-page supporter
Hehehehe I already fell for it 2 times but this time I didn't!! Straight to the comments!!! 🤣

Also thanks for picking up this manga 😌✨ I missed this story lol

Users who are viewing this thread