Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster did you read it in original or there are some translations that i overlooked?
If it's former - i'm jealous :)
Although i somewhat can read it with occasional assistance of google-translate, it's not something that i would call enjoyable, sadly :(

@Med1um , I read Chinese-translated web novel version. Web version appears to be completed now but the Chinese translated one reaches vol9chp15 now, which is actually the last vol. The translation isn't perfect and missing a few side chapters in between though, but enough for me to understand almost everything so it's fine for me. Maybe you can use Google to translate them Chinese-to-English, which may be more accurate than Japanese-to-English.

These are all fans translation by the way

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, with a lord/sponsor like that, it's understandable the old man would rather fight it out.

@Doomer making all those totems is how he got so strong. If you recall back before he could use magic he was told making totems would make him stronger in magic. Now he does also cast spells as well and they have been useful for various purposes, so it seems like a way to put invest magic while safely in a town then use it when needed for various tasks.

Dex-chan lover
Was obvious he would turn coat, then he had a talk about lacking descendants by the campfire making me think it might just be a red herring and he will be a tsundere grandpa who will want to make abel his descendant. Then he talked about companions and I figured he doesnt want them and will try to poach abel, get rejected, and turn coat as a result anyway. Then he turned coat and it turned out his search for descendants by the campfire was the red herring by itself :p

Dex-chan lover
>use wind magic
>vacuum air from oId man's head
>take those goIems for yourseIf

profit

Can you really blame the man for turning on them? Especially considering he is the descendant of the builders of that place. Would you want some kingdoms nobles to get their dirty, corrupted hands on your ancestors work, especially when its so powerful? Aside from Abel and his little party, the rest of them are loyal to the local noble. I wouldn't want powerful artifacts in the hands of some corrupt noble and his incompetent wizard.

Fed-Kun's army
@fuzor100 actually seeing how they are almost the same thing, im gonna guess he somehow usurps control of them using the tree of life.

Group Leader
The first time I look that old man I have a bad feeling about him and now my feeling is true ugh I hate that old man, Abel you can win never give up!! and thank you for admin to translate this chapter😊

Users who are viewing this thread