Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I would have preferred sideways to simulate how japanese is written vertically. You know, for the true weeb experience.

At this point I seriously wonder why the scanlators even bother dragging in the shitstorms like this. Oh well, I'll just jump off MD as a whole until the 2nd, and proper chapters replace the jokes. No manga for today or tomorrow I guess.

At least April 2nd sees a lot more manga updates than most other parts of the year...

Gave me a seizure trying to read, I do know of April fools though.

Dex-chan lover
At (@) the tl group - The chapter is broken. I almost thought it was supposed to be an april fools "joke" (like tls always try to claim their shitposts are) for a few seconds, but then realized it is still mars in gmt+0.

Dex-chan lover
@1boring I mean it's literally not a fake chapter, it's just an obtuse one. I read it all manually and the text is all genuine.

As for a 'real one' probably not til april 2nd, then again literally anyone could easily flip these in a photo editor so you might be able to find a fan edit of the fan translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Fari someone did, bit it just got taken down, I guess? Got my read on already, thank goodness. Love your translation, guys, but I'm one of those folks that can't stand April Fool's uploads. 😶

Dex-chan lover
Did they (the admins) seriously take down another groups hard work for no reason? The only issue with it was that it was mislabeled as ch16.6 instead of 16, but they should have been able to rename that.
And yet this actually broken chapter is still up. This seems like blatant favoritism to harmful levels.

Users who are viewing this thread