Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy nah, that translation (the abandoneds) is broken (somehow got rotated in post, or something). The translation I read that was removed later was an actually readable translation, so clearly that person had made a transformative work.

The Abandonds have apparently released their April Fool's Day Feces early. Now I need to find out how to block anything produced by them.

Contributor
For those who want to actually read this without getting neck strain, send me a pm.

Dex-chan lover
Reeeaaaally nice that the actually readable chapter got deleted. /s

Not everyone wants to subscribe to this "April Fools" stupidity.

Double-page supporter
Ohhh god, year 2020 is April fool already starting with Lot of natural disasters, WW3 issue, after that COVID-19 and then this....please don't make us suffer anymore

Damn, look at all that delicious salt!

I read all the way through without turning my head. Y'all should have some fun, wait for the real one, or deal with it yourselves. Maybe learn Japanese so you can be a 'actually in the WN...' guy like me.

I was half way through reading it painstakingly when i couldn't load the page so i refreshed and it was all upright text then. I dont think I've ever been so happy about post release changes before

This Abel bastard is starting to piss me off. He's doing everything he can to outright avoid any and all forms or RESPONSIBILITY! He avoids it like the plague while obsessing over his own hobby. It makes me want to shout "Grow the f*@# up!" every chapter. I'm still pissed he had the balls to literally run away from his arranged marriage for no other reason than "that was wrong in my past life so I don't wanna!😋 tehe!" 😠 Are you serious?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I read through the whole thing before I noticed there was a fixed version

Dex-chan lover
@Legion499

Are you seriously mad that he wanted out of

1. an arranged marriage (because who cares about choosing yourself right?)
2. with his freaking sister?! (how dare he not be into incest!!!)

😐

Dex-chan lover
@Legion499 you do remember that he was obsessed with magic before he reincarnated and wanted so much for magic to be real. He was retardedly obsessed, but he did help the village from that shitty family by making the entire forest magic trees but his sister wrecked them in hopes that it would make the village more desperate to find him to fix the magic trees. He is also thinking about the betterment of civilization. He ain't mindlessly doing things. He is trying to create new things. His sister is a little too twisted, who knows what she would have become if they got married. She might have gone from a yes man to a ball buster, heck it could be the inbreeding that made her that way

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9
I'm more annoyed at him for not actually standing up to his family if he doesn't want to be married to her, he's powerful enough to wipe out the entire village, yet he's such a coward to not stand up to his father and tell him no?

Sure his sister might be a problem, but it still is no excuse to run away from your problems, not only that, because of his zeal to run away, he's put his family in peril and just made things even worse.

Dex-chan lover
@Bestboy if that isnt transformative enough, then ppl translating are even less so... The image-error/delta is much lower when all you touch are the text-bubbles.

Also, april fools is 24 hours. It was done/decided that way to avoid exactly that timezone nonsense (which you mention) causing out-of-date jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread