Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Mc forgot to take his spine with him, if he even owned one in the first place.

I guess just avoiding responsibilities and escaping tough situations is the message of this manga/author?

Why even bother talking things through like adults,
when you can just abandon your village/family/sister and escape into the night!

I totally understand if this is the chapter where people despise the mc's decision, and drop this manga.

Clearly it's not important whether he wants to marry his sis at that moment or not,
but how he handles the situation,
and how respectfully (or not) he treats his sister and her feelings in all this.

I will rate this protagonist with:
Selfish asshole/5 points

oh shit a yandere honestly i would have made a move on the chiefs granddaughter i prefer thsundere

Fed-Kun's army
Oh what? You're gonna marry me and my sister?
I'm just gonna buy milk from store, see ya.

Dex-chan lover
@Joonhas I would do the same thing bro. Would you stay there with a yandere sister as your wife and have kids. Shut fuckers his chose it might be common in the new world but in his and his own thoughts it wasn’t I wouldn’t want to bang my sister

damn im sad now, i hope he dies, im only watching in hopes of seeing this mc have a miserable life and also cuz i hope he regrets it and turns back

Group Leader
I would love my younger sister to death if I had one but not to the point of marrying her, that's just sick.

Comment section is still going on strong lmao.

I have a laaarge family, and I love all my siblings, both younger and older. incest is fucked up, and while it may be the -norm- for their world I'm still very turned away by this

Users who are viewing this thread