Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Holy shet! Ideal fantasy world where Incest can go all out. Don't have to worry about the child being born with disability since its a fantasy world

Dex-chan lover
so they are atleast 2 generations deep into incest
pray to god they make it to 30 lmao

@RattledSkull if you go wayyyy back, incest was extremely common. also this might not be incest but in tamil nadu (india) girls could marry their uncles (mothers brother but not fathers brother) but now its not common and in kerala you can marry your 1st cousin. nvm alabama tho where incest is allowed.

I. Mean its another world ya know.. their genetics and hereditary system must be different or the genetics must be slef aware 🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
BRO FUCKING RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
you got a yandere sister who almost married you😭

@SirArez read comment i just wrote
@Goldenzeal its not the parents fault since its literally ordinary to them and ofc they would assume their child would know from the information learned but our protagonist is a fucking illogical retard who still has memories with different morals attached thus its actually his fault for not adapting to those peoples morals and btw its not forced since she rlly loves him but he is like i said an illogical retard
I know this is a long time ago, but her loving him doesn't guarantee the feeling is reciprocated. That's not how it works. And it IS forced. If one partner doesn't want to be married, it is a FORCED marriage. It doesnt matter if she wanted to marry him, because he didn't want to. You better be trolling because that is dangerous thinking. Would you say the same if the genders were reversed?

@ShinobuOshino so you would do the same? leave the person who loves you heartbroken when she has been in love with your for more than a decade and leave her possible impossible to love someone else because of your wishful thinking that she needs to find someone else and will do that btw she could make some female friends and during adventuring the chances of making friends are high too so her not having a social life is bullshit
The term "Incel" nowadays is overused to the point of uselessness (and projection I would argue if by a wierd twitter warrior), but your thinking right there is at the very least adjacent. Gizel's love for Abel won't guarantee that she will receive that kind of romantic love back. Would you say the same thing if genders were reversed. Many of the stories we read as kids probably involve a prince or princess running away from arranged/forced marriage. Would you say the same thing to those characters too?
The incest bit is one thing (and not the biggest issue here) and he probably could have been more proactive. But Abel had no time, and his father wasn't going to back down, even after everything he's done for the VILLAGE. I'm sure many people, myself included, wouldn't put up with it. Maybe I would've been clearer in my motives to avoid misunderstandings, but I would indeed run. How can you blame Abel for saving himself.
Also, blame the parents for not teaching Abel the customs. They had no problem telling Gizel that she'll marry her brother, but they never seemed to tell Abel anything. Remember that Abel is still a Teenager mentally (even with the isekai shit), because he never became an Adult. And it was never his responsibility as a child now to learn customs, especially to one that he was forced into.

Last edited:
Btw in my country, somewhere in remote area there a tribe who practice incest between mother and son, if the family head died his son will marry his wife, and there no genetic defect babies, because this already practiced hundreds years maybe?
With all due respect, is it "no genetic defect babies", or none that you know? iirc, many amish communities hide those "children", so I'd take that with a grain of salt

I think the most stupid thing of all in this, is the fact that MC is so much more freaking powerful than anyone else in the village, but somehow they can force him to marry?, like why not just say, "Not now, fuck off i'm researching magic."?

also, how did people not realise what was happening with the village inbreeding? or is "All have white hair, and red eyes" not enough of a clue?, and it's really stupid to worry about inbreeding effects when they have survived for so long. without apparent Genetic defects, in a world where there is such thing as "Magic".

anyway, dropping this, i hate this kind of inconsistency.
He's only magically strong, He's fucking weak otherwise. Even his sister can overpower him iirc. Get up close, and it's near game over. And "survived" this long =/= survived well. Gizel's "yandere" trait not only implies that there are other mental issues, but that those issues can come straight outta inbreeding. Even if the author probably didn't think this, it's still very likely, considering how the village kinda behaves.

Users who are viewing this thread