Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~

Not only incest but a bro-con little sister who is a yandere, hitting multiple fetishes here

T_T its funny that the brother in this case never thinks that because this is the norm, maybe i should consider my sisters feelings who was raised for this day over my sense of (This isn't normal in my PREVIOUS life)
it always ends with the girl crying or hating the brother for this

I have seen many Yanderes, many, but this girl. That one panel made my blood run cold.

The inbreeding of the village would explain SO much, like why his body is weak, why everyone has silver hair and red eyes ONLY, and why population is on the small side...
Run MC, RUN!!

finally, a japanese novel where the MC really run away from incest.

@grom Most of human history has had weirder shit. Monogomy is technically the 'weird' behavior if you consider humanity as a whole.

While I would also be disgusted in that situation, there were better ways to deal with it than running away. Especially after finding out Gizel was happy. Leaving like that is just being a selfish dick, not being smart.

He should have confronted it, not just panicked. It makes less sense that he would be this stupid. He supposedly has the wisdom of his previous life. No one that mental age would suddenly act this stupid.

I question if Gizel can really be considered yandere. He essentially created this situation by behaving this way. Odds are if he had at least tried to talk to Gizel instead of fleeing like a moron, she wouldn't have had such an emotional backlash.

wtf... i hate this MC... can you please dont do that... piece of shit :mad:

How can you know that your sister likes you and the answer that you find is running away??? Who cares that is your sister????? New life, New World, New Habits, New culture, New law... accept it... or at least solve it like an adult would solve it... RUNNING IS THE DICKEST MOVE EVER
I hope his SISTER make his LIFE A REAL HELL

Fed-Kun's army
So, he proved their belief true, that spirits are recycled in that world and reborn. But says its void because he's from another world. Is his mind weak too?
Seems like a terrible cop-out with no thought put into it.

Users who are viewing this thread