Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~

Dex-chan lover
His sister turned Yandere after he ran away. If I were in his place, I think I would have drop a lie in order to make her hate me. It might be a bad idea, but I would told her that I don't love her at all and that I've only watch over her because we were siblings. Maybe I would even go so far as to fake my death.

I can understand why people drop this story after he left his village, since it turns into a regular Isekai, but even so I still think the story is good.

I also had a girl I liked. I loved her very much but she ran away from me. But eventually, I caught her. I abducted her in the middle of the night and took her through my car into my house's basement. There, I first amputated her. Her screams were delightful. Then I sexually assaulted her, teased her and humiliated her till she knew her place and was in my control. I kept her locked up in my basement and she had to get permitted by me to pee or to take a dump. I myself took care of her, by bathing her smelly naked self, which hadn't bathed for days, and was covered in her own filth. She eventually gave up and is currently an obedient slave of mine. No one knows that I've locked her up. She was so mean to me, such an asshole, that she left me without even telling that she didn't like me and when I was her friend and took care of her for years! You cannot blame me for what I did right? I had the right to do so! It wasn't my fault! Her selfish self was what screwed me up! She could've talked to me and I would've been gentler with her if that were the case. In any case we now live happily married. We are such a happy couple, and she obeys whatever I say. Oh and I also make her wear a chastity belt so that she cannot cheat on me. Her baby bag must be kept secure from any external influence other than mine that is!

why the fuck would he leave his sister, she spent her life waiting for him and then he leaves her without even talking with her. dropped this shit

@BlackLeopard Right? Such assholes! Both him and my wife! Makes me so angry just thinking about it! I'll beat my wife half-dead today, so that she remembers never to run away from me. Thank you very much. People like you make any guilt that I ever had get taken away. Thank you so much for supporting me.

Fed-Kun's army
@beastmanga it was dropped, due to insufficient funds, hopefully someone else picks it up, because i have no intent to learn japanese yet

Dex-chan lover
Everyone wanting spoilers go back and read Hello_World_programming post.
But Tldr of the spoilers
he really was freaking out over nothing, when his sister finally finds him he tells her he doesn't want to marry her, and she just says okay, she just didn't want him to leave her alone at the village. So his whole plot was because he chose a child's way of solving a problem instead of acting like an adult and trying to talk.

Annoying after "pussy otaku" MC run away from village. And then start journey with useless party. Dropped

Users who are viewing this thread