Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku: The Alternative - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Still better than others.
Wanting to blend it but still manages to fk everything up and become school's no. 1 because the writer wants to.
What was the goal again? To be "normal", to "blend in", to be a "mob".

Why hasn't he entered as a student? He's the stongest, why not let him teach and then he has more free time because no one is gonna annoy him or pick fights.

Teaching him something like 'life' or 'experience childhood' or stuff doesn't make sense. After all they were the ones who put him into military when he was even younger.

@bakauguu I think they said if you graduate, you're enrolled in the military and he understood that later, so he was tricked.

@zedsa well they mentioned it that after graduation you go to military. In normal cases.
His case isn't normal. But I re-read the 1.1 Chapter part. He never left military. Just an "extended leave". So he only has to appear on emergency cases when he's called. The school part is because of "a general and artistic education".

But putting a 6 year old into military and wanting to teach him this stuff with 16 is kinda... meh... I don't know... selfish(?) of him. Just trying to get a clear conscience. I think that's the only reason why he was sent in as a student instead of as a teacher.

@bakauguu We'll probably know later why he was in the military when he was only 6 (if we're lucky to go this far in the story with this version) but sending him as a teacher should be more problematic with his personality for the other students.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Well, since this is an alt version, I was hoping there'd at least be SOME changes at the start besides the art. This is just a full on carbon copy as far. Is it just a different ending? Cause this is completely fucking pointless if so. No need to do all this same old start up if nothing is going to change, just make an alt ending. Have him decide to win this fight or something. ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread