Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku: The Alternative

Supporter
People hate the trope where the MC hides their power and have to deal with insufferable weak and arrogant morons, yet this manga seems to relish in exactly that.

Not a good sign. Like it's actively trying to be bad.

The previous version of the manga was way better. This isn't too bad tho. The haughty red haired bitch is thotty in both.

Fed-Kun's army
If you were expecting Mahouka Koukou, but without the incest, political world-building, and sci-fi elements. . . . you're not that far off.

Fingers crossing that they make the characters more bearable. The red headed girl is a bit infuriating within the early parts of the one before the reboot so hope that changes. Also, let’s hope the MC actually has a say in his decisions instead of going willy nilly with everybody’s suggestion.

every time i stumble across this i keep forgetting it's the reboot and get lots of deja vu
lol

is the novel all that different? why did we need a reboot? I forgot
o h, well, i like dumb OP MCs anyway

Aggregator gang
I don't think the story was good enough to deserve a reboot. They spend less time on dialogue in this one so the pace is much faster. Its okay have to wait for it to catch up to the other version to see any changes (changes are minimal rn)

Not a fan of the new art style. I Don't hate it but don't like it. Also, is it a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly manga?

I don't really fond of braindead woman character.. :/

guess I'll just put this on hold for a while, then read it later.

just remember that this is a reboot, at least the art is better than previous one.

Why are majority of isekai/reincarnation MC's such roundabout pushovers?

Do they have to agree to comply to everything? Do they have the literal inability to not give a damn and refuse?

Authors make them out to be characters that have no longing for any fame, but the actions of said characters say otherwise.

Tsundere side characters always have to be convenient plot tools to show how OP the MC is. They either get saved, or challenge MC to a duel. Then MC either loses, which results to even more annoyance from the tsundere, or he outright dominates the tsundere, which also leads to even more annoyance.

Plot tools, clichés, asspulls, and plot armor are already borderline mandatory for these types of works. But at the very least use those with a 10% original concept.

Also,
CULL THE FKING TSUNS

Let me guess what's gonna happen in the next chapter I think the mc will win and the girl becomes his bitch since this has a harem tag that's how plot usually does in harems

Goodness in the end, I still don't like the red hair noble. And I like the mcs attitude!

I hate isekai mc's who are pushovers they got op and they let people walk over them like he could just kill the whole fucken country wtf

Users who are viewing this thread