Saikyou no Chikara wo Te ni Ireta Kawari ni Onna no Ko ni Narimashita - Onna dake no Party ni Boku ga Haitte mo Iwakan ga nai no wa Komarun desuga

Dex-chan lover
9 months on, and still no tl at all. This seems alright. Why no one want to tl this?

Dex-chan lover
they rather translate trash isekai harem than the actual good ones
Hm it's similar to Onimai. Both are different than most, but this is using The curse trope. What's more the mc thinks it's based on what every one else sees him as effeminate.

whoever picked this up again, thank you. not all heroes wear capes, and you didnt leave a name or a group .... but thank you.

Dex-chan lover
This got yuri or GL in it? its not in the tags but based off the description it sounds like it should?

This got yuri or GL in it? its not in the tags but based off the description it sounds like it should?
This does have "girl on girl" love, but mangadex doesn't classify gender swaps as yuri for some reason

Not to dissuade any translations but other sites have this translated up to chapter 12, unsure if it continues past that, but after reading the recent chapter 3&4 I had deja vu and looked it up, I definitely read up to chapter 12, would love if the series continued but it seems to just have stopped translation wise.

Not to dissuade any translations but other sites have this translated up to chapter 12, unsure if it continues past that, but after reading the recent chapter 3&4 I had deja vu and looked it up, I definitely read up to chapter 12, would love if the series continued but it seems to just have stopped translation wise.
Translator here, the 12 chapters are kinda misleading, as in reality they translated only 6 (chapters are split into 2 parts). I really just need to translate 2 more chapters until I catch up.

Dex-chan lover
The problem with the tl is how unsharp it is.
Seems like someone resized with resampling instead of a proper scaling algorithm.

Translator here, the 12 chapters are kinda misleading, as in reality they translated only 6 (chapters are split into 2 parts). I really just need to translate 2 more chapters until I catch up.
Thank you

I'm no longer going to be able to continue this series as the chapters violated the rules (use of ai tools) and were removed. Sorry guys 😔

I translated "chapter 13" on Mangapark, so if anyone is looking for more head there. I haven't uploaded it here because I don't want there to be a gap chapter, and I don't want to retranslate already good work.

Users who are viewing this thread