Saikyou no Chikara wo Te ni Ireta Kawari ni Onna no Ko ni Narimashita - Onna dake no Party ni Boku ga Haitte mo Iwakan ga nai no wa Komarun desuga - …

Dex-chan lover
yeah there's the obvious mistakes of getting genders and pronouns wrong for the female cast members, but also when a character is speaking you really should not also be using the text bubble to tell me what emotion is attached to their speech, that's what the drawings are for already.

It also makes me question, where you're getting the raw text from? because there's no way "I'm a man he shouted with pride, his voice booming and echoing through the room" is coming from the raw manga. that really sounds like something you'd get from the novel version instead.

Like obviously if you're going to continue translating this, then I can only cheer you on. But the current translation ends up reading really weirdly.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
It would be great if this gets picked up, because there are currently 24 chapters from the official raw.
(I say 24 and it says 24 in the official raw but it's actually up to 12.2)

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I definitely feel like I've read this entire chapter before. didn't mangadex have this chapter and a couple more?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if i am not wrong there is already some chapter get translate but i think it got deleted

Group Leader
Thank you for picking this up!
But this isn't 90% accurate. It is better than the previous group, for sure, but I would say 40%~50% accurate instead.

Wish I had time to help with translations.
I really like this manga and want to see more of it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for pick this up. Also thank you for gather all chapter parts into one.

Well, I'm not native English, so for me personally, this chapter relatively enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread