Saikyou no Kensei, Bishoujo Maid ni Tensei Shi Houki de Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
66
I’ve been thinking about how this art was very familiar then I just noticed the artist was Mikaduki Neko
I dunno how to feel about knowing this artist
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Messages
824
there are technically still some henchmen behind the big bad, but I assume the author will just gloss over them somehow.
Chapter 7.3: The henchmen grab the children while MC is busy celebrating, undoing all of their progress.

Yeah... Seeing how she was able to beat their boss, who can use literal magic, with a broom I doubt that they will try anything else but run.

Or they can try something, only for current sword saint to arrive and sweep the floor with them.

In any case this chapter feel really short, like being over in 10 damn seconds short. We need more and we need it soon. Hopefully a training arc or time skip or something. We need for yuri to start blooming between the maid and the mistress. :meguusmug:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
368
Lol, MC actually immolated the first boss with a broom.

It's like she started a fresh account but carried over one of her end game skills over. I can imagine the boss thinking in his mind why the hell a random maid has the [Supreme King Sword] skill.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
598
there are technically still some henchmen behind the big bad, but I assume the author will just gloss over them somehow.
in the WN....
they will try do something to the mc and friend, but mc prev elf apprentice will appear and save the day
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2023
Messages
440
"Actually I said a single scratch but you fucking mauled me so I'm not letting you go now."
More seriously, that feels like a pretty significant power up. I knew it would come eventually, but it's kinda too big of a jump in my opinion.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top