Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Does shit get serious? I mean, this is giving a huge felling that maria will be the only one left to protect Relena, people that read the novel, am I right?

Dex-chan lover
why do i feel like this is another genderbend that will go the homo route OTL

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki All signs point to Yes I bet. It reiterated a few times that, "Oh, I've been Maria long enough that I'm sure I'm a girl." So I'm pretty sure it's going that way. Outside of the Relena and Maria, no other girls are so far really elaborated on at all.

Fed-Kun's army
does he know... I THINK HE KNOWS!!! i still don't know who the male lead is tho (there's a male lead right...)

thank you very much for the update~

Group Leader
Am I the only one who have a hard time differentiating the MC former guy face and the knight’s captain face...

Dex-chan lover
@ravidya nah MC is still manly but trying to be a girl same time and his dream of wanting a fam, the reason i think this will go homo route is cause like u said theres like zero girls around his age AND theres a fuck load of dudes around his age aka his old group and new group....feelsbadman

Dex-chan lover
She was blushing, are the hormone kicking in? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki I wouldn't call them 'around his age'. At worst, the prince she saved when she was a vagrant is the nearest to her age. She is 16. The rest are at least 30 years old if they're with her old group.

Dex-chan lover
Please let him know that his former captain was given a second soul chance as a battle maid.

Users who are viewing this thread