Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

who the hell was it that said, “hE doESnT lOve HiM roMaNTicallY, iTs juSt oUt oF rEsPect aNd aS a rOle MOdeL” or whatever bs spewed. Look at this... look at this proof.

Gayyyyyyy

Having said that, cant wait for more. Unfortunately, I’m not expecting much from this author but fingers crossed.

Dex-chan lover
IF0yE_copy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hope he/she will not forgive the black haired woman. Pls let her be tortured.

@monkey123
Uh, no.

It's shown that he knew the entire time that she was a spy but he still loved her. She was also in love with him but due to brother being held as a hostage, she was in a bad situation. On the battlefield, it was shown that he intentionally took her sword without resistance. Also shown she was crying probably because it was unexpected.

Anyways, sooo gghhheeyyy~

outside of "gayyy"; that's also pretty creepy. I hope this is not setting up for this guy to become a male lead or something similar

Dex-chan lover
@noctowld

I mean, the reincarnated person regards themselves as a female now in accordance to their biological body, we have no female potential romances (no yuri for once) so he certainly is a candidate... but honestly, he is an arsehole/douchebag with his heart sorta in the right place, but he still is a jerk through and through.

I hope the other male candidates are picked over this spoiled milk.

Dex-chan lover
Holding hands is lewd enough, but then holding hands with two different people. I'm gonna faint.

Fed-Kun's army
well that's gay af. is this dude bi, is he gonna be the male lead... still rooting for the young master tbh. he actually sees the current her instead of who she was, idk. but also THIS IS SAD ??? HE WANTED TO PROTECT HIM BUT HE WASN'T EVEN THERE WHEN HE DIED... lmao their investigation started too late, wtf. i mean yeah dude's still a jerk but ugh

thank you very much for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread