Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
How many times is mc going to die, seriously? I think this is the third time, or some-such.

MD@Home
It took the guy 16 years to switch side again, but now he is going after the maid.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this gay shit! (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻

oh well, at least it's a girl now, so save

Dex-chan lover
@Silveress It is (at minimum) the third death shown. First was when he died before becoming maria, as the setting. Second was when he died before becoming maria as a flashback about some girl. Third was when he died before becoming maria as a flashback about some brat.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia

it's more likely he swings both ways, for the simple reason there are more options for hijinx with the MC´s new form.

that or he is not actually sexually attracted to people and only "loves" them for who they are and what they do etc etc....
but that would mean the author actually put some thought into it, and lets be real here, the odds of that is slim to none.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i already forgot how he died if it ever mentioned in earlier chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@lenovoaxioo

The black-haired woman he was romancing with was a spy sent to kill him. There was a single panel in an earlier chapter where they showed her stabbing him on the battlefield.

Dex-chan lover
This is just gonna run into a gender swap reverse harem at this rate LOL

This chapter is SOOOO GEIIII!!
What was the author thinking making a boy act like a girl X_X i will never understand.

Dex-chan lover
"Later HIs Majesty granted him a family name. Albright Neildijk..."

His Majesty pranked Albright by giving him a last name using letters drawn from a Scrabble bag.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm... is this another "Pay by page" series? It beats saying the same line 3 different ways, but seeing the same flashback 3 different ways. . . .

Well, it takes longer for readers to unfollow.

Users who are viewing this thread