Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
i wished that scene lasted a little longer.

so what happened here? its good and all that one of his previous friend finally meet her current self, but whats with his total conviction about maria's true identity?

Dex-chan lover
well, with the number of guys obsessed with him/her, probability says that at least one of them would bust him soon enough 😁 (pun not intended)

Group Leader
I am still amaze how easy going "she" is in that palce after almost getting raped.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nawdir
It’s probably like when you know exactly what your best friend would have done in that situation or how they might have acted. The fact that Maria messed up and said his name out loud before “meeting him for the first time” probably also helped his case.

Finally someone is not an idiot huehue, nice analysis.. a smart ass to combine all that rumors in one blow!!! I'm sooooo relieve. Wohhhh!!!

Thank for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
This frendship soon turn into some other relationship.
This has a potential for Best reverse harem.
Homoshiroi

So fast! He know who she is in just 1 chapter!
Or maybe he is related to why Albright soul reincarnate and turn into Maria? Like he cant accept Albright death so he turns to so black magic maybe, the magic success but he didnt know where the soul goes or reincarnated into.
This is just my speculation so dont think hard on this since this is just my imagination running wild 🙂

Homies always know each other like the palm of their hand even if they look like a different person. respect

Users who are viewing this thread