Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait, that's literally gender bender isekai, where does MC get the full het romantic subplot?

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, everyone else was too stupid to realise. And, of course, the assassins would just directly attack with the swords, instead of... what assassins actually do.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see her giving the orders like she is their commander.

Group Leader
@Authn It's worthless to kill the women, they're more likely meant to be taken as hostages and ransomed off.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan This isn't isekai at all, as far as we've seen so far. Reincarnation and isekai are certainly a pair very often, but there's isekai stories without any reincarnation and reincarnation/transmigration stories without any "other world" elements. This has presented itself as reincarnation only up to now.

As for the actual point of your comment, I'm not sure if you're asking whether this story specifically will have Maria paired up with a male romantic interest, or if that even happens in stories like this where the gender gets swapped somehow? If the former, no idea, but "he" does seem to consider himself entirely female in this life so it's not terribly unlikely. If it's about whether that happens or not in stories like this, then yes. Fairly common, possibly more common than the version of events where someone goes from male to female or female to male and then just keeps their old preferences entirely? Not really sure how that's split up in total, I've just seen more stories where getting gender bent does at least make people bi curious or such.

Dex-chan lover
Maria subordinates are all strong, but they got a few screw loose in their head 😂

Fed-Kun's army
It’s been so long that I’ve almost forgotten about mc being a combat maid

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Well, as far as I can tell, in Japanese culture sexuality is strongly associated with gender, so a lot of work with androgynous characters will not even be considered a queer, since formally they are about "male and female" characters. On the other hand, pairings like Oscar x Andre can quite seriously be considered quasi-BL, because even without considering herself a man literally, Oscar still lives like a man. If my memory serves me, in one LGBT + manga MC even directly asked an adrogynous crossdresser character if they was dressing up as a girl to have relationships with guys

Fed-Kun's army
The romance works far less than the combat in this story. Everything is just weird since they're all over this maid because it resembles their male friend. The combat is cool but is almost never used and she is tied up in things that require intelligence despite not being particularly smart

It's just a weird direction but I am still enjoying the series.

Dex-chan lover
I've never seen a more confused bi sexual than the commander lol
"No I'm not into men or women! *Albright appears*... unless"

Thanks for the update ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread