Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Contributor
I was getting sort of interesting gender and sexuality fluidity vibes from this the whole way (at least for something that otherwise reads as very seinen-y—I wouldn't bat an eyelid if this were josei).

And now it's tilted into it unabashedly, and I love it. Regardless of whatever else is going on.

(All the cooler that it's not really the focus of the story—it's not what this is about: It's just sort of there, unassumingly. Well... most of the time. It seems to have suddenly escalated in the last chapter or two XD)

...It should be said in case I mislead anyone into thinking this is some sort of wholesome forward-thinking/woke/whatever stuff, that the amount of stuff in this that is in poor taste is at, well, totally normal seinen-y levels. Just, with a touch more gay (or rather, bisexual) than usual and whatnot.

update the next chapter pls, i want to see how maria expression when she's being called by her last-life name

Bruuuuhhhh okay so
he might just be Albright/Maria sexual. Like maybe considered himself gay but as long as it's Albright it doesn't matter what team he go for.
I fucking love this

Dex-chan lover
A new chapter out in Japan, the feels...

Albright's best friend from his past life finally meets Maria and he realizes in 0.1 seconds that Maria is Albright. Maria couldn't deny it to him and cries when his old friend tell him "welcome home."

OMG, I want to read the next chapter already
jean is a real friend, he knew Maria is Albright but can you imagine if he was wrong, they would be like 'wtf, are you crazy?' 😂😂 (sorry, my english is bad)

Finally...I think it is the one Maria/Albright really want to hear from her previous life's acquaintance. Good job, Jean, you're really her true best friends.. (even before he meet her, he already searching for her, what a beautiful friendship 😭😭😭)

Users who are viewing this thread