Saikyou no Mamono ni Narumichi wo Tadoru Ore, Isekaijuu de Zamaa wo Shikkou suru - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Wow, absolutely unexpected that the piece of shit bitch actually got executed. Very glad though.
And everyone immediately swapping how they act after realizing how wrong they've been. Humans will really be pieces of shit. Was even straight up shown this chapter.

Thanks for the TL, appreciate this and the previous chapter coming back after years.

Dex-chan lover
jfc no remorse in end, well that's to be expected
Wow, absolutely unexpected that the piece of shit bitch actually got executed. Very glad though.
And everyone immediately swapping how they act after realizing how wrong they've been. Humans will really be pieces of shit. Was even straight up shown this chapter.

Thanks for the TL, appreciate this and the previous chapter coming back after years.
also u right

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm glad it was resolved but I hate how this went about it. They were so quick to apologize/feel bad for their actions after it was shown how stupid they were. It would have been way better if the MC just decimated everything.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To be honest I was hoping to see/hear what "God" would say to Lily as it abandons her during those 3 days of condemnation. I do hope Charlotte doesn't go back to that place since you can't forgive something like that even if it was the result of a psychopath that brainwashed everyone into hating her. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I forgot who is that Lily bitch and what is her power.
She said she would curse all of them, will it come true?

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't forgive any of them. She leaves and everyone gets ptsd from the memories of how they treated her. The head maid is prone to bouts of vomiting every time she remembers.
That's good. A reasonable reaction to all the sh*t she had to live through.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL and starting this back up hopefully it continues what’s the raw chapters up to

Dex-chan lover
Been a good while since I've read a manga that had my blood boiling since chapter 1. Thank you so much to whomever translated and uploaded these chapters.

After this chapter I've calmed down now since that devil-incarnate bish is finally dead and FL is in a better place now. I just hope there'll be a time skip of MC coming back as either a Demon King or by some miracle with a humanoid form. Preferably both, tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread