Saikyou no Mamono ni Narumichi wo Tadoru Ore, Isekaijuu de Zamaa wo Shikkou suru - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
not really that hash lol, people think she will forgive them if they just apology...lmao no
"I almost burned you at the stake, I AM SORRY." - prince

lol, what a RIOT.

I did not know the elites in Japan thinks just because they have power they will be forgiven with one sentence. Much less they thought their words are everything. Scums.

Dex-chan lover
They were not brainwashed, they used this as an excuse. The power of the slut was to influence people, not change them.
People acted like sob because they were trash not because of the brainwashing.
According to the chapter where they explain it, her "influence" turned peoples emotions up to 11 concerning her. If you respected her, your respect would become worship. That's a huge difference in perspective concerning someone, brainwash or no. Hence all she had to do was just show up and people started to bow down at her whim. And while that may not exactly be brainwashing, it's still taking a large portion of mental acuity from the people around her.

It's a manipulative ability that they can't resist until their respect (worship) of her broke down, which only happened when the truth came out.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. This is definitely a frustrating series lol.

I guess the people who end up getting "brainwashed" were never really good to begin with.
The novel cover it more of the story and backlash ( or revenge ) after heroines become nun
the bitch got tortured by the prince himself while also sit in the wooden horse to the point her private part swollen, older brother who gonna inherit the family status got it's right legs ( or left? Forgot ) "crushed" along with his "gintama" and become impotent, younger brother whos spoiled in the end gonna inherit the family and "bedded " his brother wife, prince because of mc " one thousand years of death " ruptured his ass and need diaper and become a joke to neighbors country, heroine mother become sick and doesn't leave her room, depressing
Well like i said, the manga cut out the best part

Dex-chan lover
as always it's author plot armor, for the guy that got NeToRare, he almost kill that smelly guy at first, but the god ( the shitty one ), use plot armor and almost killed if not the tanned beastgirl protecting his life and with hers and mc intervention, but he alive after that. ohh and the duo girls got kidnapped by people from underworld due to debt and never seen again ( prolly prostitution )

Welp... Imma drop this manga for now until it either gets axed or completed. Cause I don't wanna suffer the pain of cliffhangers that may make my blood boil.

Dex-chan lover
We don't know that yet, that stuff doesn't happen until after she leaves town.
Some part already cut tho
like the prince poop right when heroines telling them she's going to go and won't come back, or the god ( the shitty one ) approach the bitch dead body

Aggregator gang
As I understand it, the "influence" power can boost or dampen emotions, but does not leave an ongoing enchantment or compulsion. They can certainly be said to have harmed her while under an altered state, but the same could be said of a man who beats his wife while drunk. The wife should still get the hell out of dodge.

The real clincher is that even while "apologizing" they felt no real responsibility. They viewed her forgiveness as a forgone conclusion, and are thus undeserving of it.

Dex-chan lover
not even a hint of being truly sorry in the end either... they just try to pass all the blame to the cunt

Dex-chan lover
They were not brainwashed, they used this as an excuse. The power of the slut was to influence people, not change them.
People acted like sob because they were trash not because of the brainwashing.

I was not expecting much from this manga, but this look realy shitty...
Why do so many author make massive overpowered monster that cant do shit.
There are some creatures in the world setting that are absolutely ridiculous like having over a million in stats overall while the MC despite getting aditional evolutions still only in the thousands range.

The MC becomes really strong but the "Chosen Ones" are not slouches specially with their plethora of cheats that are sometimes harder to overcome than mere stats plus God messing around when they start to crumble

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the writing is abysmal. Here's this very convenient power that makes fmc life very miserable. Villainess gets exposed by this suddenly introduced very convenient truth serum. It's like the author only knows starts and ends and shoehorns shit just for shit to happen. Best I can say is it at least deviates from the standard isekai formula, but jfc the author needs to use better books for reference in writing.

Dex-chan lover
Hence all she had to do was just show up and people started to bow down at her whim. And while that may not exactly be brainwashing, it's still taking a large portion of mental acuity from the people around her.
Yeah, but it also mean that all of them felt this way toward "big boobs" (i forgot her name) because they already had some kind of negative feeling toward her.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but it also mean that all of them felt this way toward "big boobs" (i forgot her name) because they already had some kind of negative feeling toward her.
You're making that assumption based upon a pre-existing expectation, if that was the case she wouldn't have needed to start lying in the first place to set the events in motion but she did. She and Charlotte had a good relationship with everyone prior to Lily manipulating events (as Charlotte recalls), meaning she needed to seed negative emotions in them otherwise they wouldn't start spiraling out of control.

The Skill, as explained, stirs emotions. Respect becomes idolatry and Animosity becomes hate. The explanation page even surmises that the only reason Lily is even popular is because of the skill itself and prior events confirm it because Lily is stated to have become "Instantly Popular" when she arrived.

The people in this comment section are so willing to throw everyone under the bus that they're forgetting the premise of the whole betrayal in the first place. Maybe it's different in the novel, but from what the manga has shown us so far there's no reason to assume they needed ANY prior-existing negative emotions towards Charlotte for Lily's skill to affect them. Reminder that the friggen kingdom itself turned against her. Charlotte hadn't even met 90% of those people, how could they have negative feelings towards her? Either that's some BAD writing or the skill does not require a pre-existing bias.

Dex-chan lover
i'm finally seeing an isekai manga shitting on those cliche harem mc

Dex-chan lover
Whats wrong with you people. They were literally under a witches curse. I don't think there's a single one of these where true love breaks the spell. Such a shame because the art is really good but it leave a sour taste in my mouth.

"I hate this! It is revolting!"
"More?"
"Please."
her father and brothers (also maids) maybe because they're actually remorseful, but the prince tried so hard to put all the blame solely on lily and tried to make amend just to reengage so nah

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that the friggen kingdom itself turned against her. Charlotte hadn't even met 90% of those people, how could they have negative feelings towards her?
You dont need much to have the majority of random hate someone to death.

You can easily find a huge amount of well know people who are hated by the majority of random because of rumor. And quite a lot of these random would be happy to hurt said people just because the rumor give them an excuse.
Let's juste use Vladimir Putin as an exemple, do people know him? No, but everyone on internet has something to say on him based on rumor.
You can use many other people as exemple, you just need some rumor to make the majority hate someone. It's even more easy if the person is someone nice and look good.

Dex-chan lover
You dont need much to have the majority of random hate someone to death.

You can easily find a huge amount of well know people who are hated by the majority of random because of rumor. And quite a lot of these random would be happy to hurt said people just because the rumor give them an excuse.
Let's juste use Vladimir Putin as an exemple, do people know him? No, but everyone on internet has something to say on him based on rumor.
You can use many other people as exemple, you just need some rumor to make the majority hate someone. It's even more easy if the person is someone nice and look good.
That's precisely how the skill worked, though. Seeding through rumor and not pre-existing malice taking hold. That's her initiating a problem. Not a single person from what we see acted differently until Lily started lying. If all she needed to do was stoke flames that already existed, she wouldn't have needed to hide behind lies in the first place.

She could easily just criticize Charlotte and everyone would agree and turn on her from that, but she doesn't. It's just too illogical to assume the skill used pre-existing malice to activate when there were so many easier ways it would've gone down had that been the case.

Users who are viewing this thread