Saikyou no Mamono ni Narumichi wo Tadoru Ore, Isekaijuu de Zamaa wo Shikkou suru - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't forgive any of them. She leaves and everyone gets ptsd from the memories of how they treated her. The head maid is prone to bouts of vomiting every time she remembers.
Nice. At least that's something but they definitely deserve something way more than just that. I guess I'm just petty like that lol.

Group Leader
atleast this girl has some balls to say NO unless some MC saying coz u were my friend BS

Dex-chan lover
It's feel rushed, i don't know. I feel an incoming axe to this manga, but let's see.

This is just around the end of the 1st arc/LN vol.1, though serie currently on hiatus at 16

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, if I was in her shoe, being innocent and no one believed me and didn't even bother investigating until really late, I would have no fucking faith in y'all and just leave the kingdom to its doom.

Yeah no, if I was in her shoe, being innocent and no one believed me and didn't even bother investigating until really late, I would have no fucking faith in y'all and just leave the kingdom to its doom.
if I remember correctly from the WN (no translation on the WN. I used google translate back then don't ask me for link of the raws since I forgot about it. I'm going off by memory) aside from not forgiving everyone who treated her like trash, she even abandons her title as a noble and her last name then joins the church and will be traveling as a nun in search of the MC while helping other people then 2nd Arc will start with a different unfortunate person that MC will help

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Did this story get axed or what? Feels like a bit of a quick resolution, unless it was just made to be short.
Don't think that's the case.
Plus the actual Antagonist of the Story seems to be the "Being" that was behind that crazy girl who was directing and powering her.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I just thought of something.

Though it was the Crazy girl who was after the Main girl. But the one behind the Crazy girl was "that Being" which gave her directions on what to do to achieve her desires.

What if "that Being's" goal was to stop Main girl from marrying and having descendants in the first place?

And now that Main girl had become a Nun/Sister, she is practically following the path of celibacy, so it has achieved its goal and now going to target someone else (paving way to MC Dragon's next target to protect)

And this wouldn't stop unless this world has the system of hybridization/cross-breeding or MC Dragon can take human form.

Aggregator gang
Huh. Did this story get axed or what? Feels like a bit of a quick resolution, unless it was just made to be short.
not really is know has a new problem. Charlotte and the MC (who's name I have forgotten) are separated. it solved the starting problem but with a solution that has lead to a new one/ excuse to see the rest of the world

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't forgive any of them. She leaves and everyone gets ptsd from the memories of how they treated her. The head maid is prone to bouts of vomiting every time she remembers.
rather than not forgiving, it's more like she just doesn't want to deal with them anymore. Akin to cutting the past and move on. And ye she also become maiden in love, sad they tone down on what happen on each people mistreated her

Dex-chan lover
Wow, absolutely unexpected that the piece of shit bitch actually got executed. Very glad though.
And everyone immediately swapping how they act after realizing how wrong they've been. Humans will really be pieces of shit. Was even straight up shown this chapter.

Thanks for the TL, appreciate this and the previous chapter coming back after years.
It was shown that Lily had a skill that allowed her to persuade people and heighten their emotional state. Respect became Idolatry and Animosity became hate, so all she had to do was get people to respect (worship) her and then lie and people would not only believe it but they'd be viciously angry out of the blue. So by the end of it, Lily is mostly to blame for everything while those people are just coming back to their senses from being manipulated.

Dex-chan lover

Lovely. May they die with guilt for the rest of their days.

Contributor
Wow, absolutely unexpected that the piece of shit bitch actually got executed. Very glad though.
And everyone immediately swapping how they act after realizing how wrong they've been. Humans will really be pieces of shit. Was even straight up shown this chapter.

Thanks for the TL, appreciate this and the previous chapter coming back after years.
Somehow i have the feeling that she will back as a monster for revenge :p, just a feeling. Anyway, happy for the outcome, for now.

Contributor
It's feel rushed, i don't know. I feel an incoming axe to this manga, but let's see.
Hope not, is a good story and is just the beginning, however the japanese release was on hiatus for about two years and only recently new chapters were released. Hope for the best. :cautious:

Dex-chan lover
Yep, none of those people deserve forgiveness from her.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank fucking God because I would be so mad if it went any other way.

Honest thoughts on the towns people and Evil Princess as a whole:

"Eat your bowl of iron nails that is called 'Karma', bitches..."

Users who are viewing this thread