Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha, Isekai Kikansha-tachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
"Is what we are doing considered the acts of heros as well?" ahhhh arc. At least thats what I think it will end up being

Contributor
Ain't no way the sword girl will try to do some bs talk no jutsu about justice and whatever.

Dex-chan lover
What are the girls so shocked for? What did they think was going to happen? This was a hit, plain and simple. Leave them alive, and they'll rat them out. Maybe even find out about the meth reincarnator drugs

Dex-chan lover
When you stood to their level, you aren't different from them.
Even if it justify.

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be like 10 more chapters before the MC gets to show any power at all at this rate.

Dex-chan lover
Well one could argue that the people in the resistance have been turned into assholes as a result of the bullying the more powerful assholes did.
Perhaps some of them would have become assholes regardless of the bullying, or they might have become exemplary students but now we'll never know.
Maybe. But while that might explain, it doesn't make the resistance assholes into not assholes. I'm not saying that the original assholes didn't deserved it, but I really don't trust the new assholes to actually keep things to only the original assholes now that they are just lashing out and abusing those they perceived to be their former abusers. Specially with them drugged and the one that might have been otherwise holding the leash (their very sus goddess) apparently just enabling the worst in them.

Banned
well
in this case
I'm with those drug users
cripple those bullies' limb by limb
suck out their points

Double-page supporter
Hey everyone, sorry for the late translation. I was gone on a work trip for the past month and a half and didn't have the means to translate. Let me know if there are any errors in the chapter.
I dpnt feel any discomfort when reading the chapters :D
thank you AppMan.. my hero

i hope mc will break into the resistance base and destroy it then report it to that girl who asked mc to look into the drugs issues.

Users who are viewing this thread