Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha, Isekai Kikansha-tachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I swear so many people can't read for more than 2 seconds... Who would've thought humans have things to say not fight every 2 seconds. Also thank you AppMan for the TL! Hope everything is well for you man!
As someone that enjoys reading politics and stuff like that, I can assure you that this talk no jutsu is fucking boring because nothing is happening, we are not learning anything that we didn't know and the main character got revealed only a tiny fraction on what Rose wants to do plus a tiny bit of background for this new character that most probably will be forgotten on the next arc.

Double-page supporter
I swear so many people can't read for more than 2 seconds... Who would've thought humans have things to say not fight every 2 seconds. Also thank you AppMan for the TL! Hope everything is well for you man!
Ikr. For some reason most people who comment on this manga are the most braindead bunch I've ever seen

The dialogue isn't entirely the issue, it's how it's been executed. This entire chapter got rid of any sense of urgency that's been built up so far. You cannot have your characters in a desperate situation and then insert a random campfire cooking segment midway, it makes no sense at all. This chapter did nothing for the story.

Dex-chan lover
there is a deference between talk and needless filler talk.

when every conversation is things we already know, very long for no reason, or not done for character development, then the author is just bad at writing. in a good story everything (or mostly everything) must be done for a reason, everything must have a purpose. if not then it becomes boring.

Users who are viewing this thread