Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Apparently GDS said that they will drop this after chapter 17, so please keep translating

Dex-chan lover
Apparently GDS said that they will drop this after chapter 17, so please keep translating
Oh, really? That's surprising, it alleviates their transgression a bit. If they don't do this again, I can let bygones be bygones.

Can you provide where they said it?

Double-page supporter
I know nothing about scanlation relationships and stuff but since two people are working on the same project, would joining hands make it faster/better if it works out?
No because GD scans doesnt seem to like scanlating stuff, they like to hoarde series and let them go untranslated for months until someone else tries to pick up where they left off only for them to get mad and mass release a bunch of chapters because "we weren't dropping the series guys, honest".

Double-page supporter
I know nothing about scanlation relationships and stuff but since two people are working on the same project, would joining hands make it faster/better if it works out?
Some do, others are too prideful to let others work on “their” manga, as if they wrote it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for continuing, i know GDS is gonna try to out translate you but we all know that they are scum garbage tlers that like to stomp on smaller groups and solo people. keep up the good work (if you want)

I working on chapter 16 which GD Scans already released, and they said that they were going to drop after chapter 17.

So should I skip to chapter 18 or keep doing my own thing?

Keep doing your own thing.
I'll hold off on reading chapter 16 until you translate it.

Who knows if GDS will even bother to keep their word and release chapter 17.

I'd much rather you continue this series than leave it to GD.
they leave series languishing so long that I forget the whole plot.

While the others have released ch 16 already, feel free to ro it yourself if it's not too much work, it'll be good practice and I'll read it

Dex-chan lover
Oh, really? That's surprising, it alleviates their transgression a bit. If they don't do this again, I can let bygones be bygones.

Can you provide where they said it?
Yeah, they obviously do the same spiel with all their manga but at least they are really dropping this one.

They apparently said it on their discord, you can check the comments of their chapter 16, the discord message was posted in there

Power Uploader
Do it. Make GD scans suffer. Release more chapters as soon as you can so the chapters that GDS are withholding goes to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread