Saikyou no Shien-shoku "Wajutsushi" Dearu Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Kuran wo Shitagaeru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Differences In The Party

Dex-chan lover
Mm, not too bad a result. I expected the entire party to be against it.

Dex-chan lover
Once the bitch started to try so hard to stop Noel in making the clan shaw this coming, but hey at least now I'm hoping for him go get his money back after killing the traitors :3 I want him to become twisted and get a more evil personality <3

Really? Betrayal? I should have expected this, the story isnt really the happy go lucky type...

Suprise surprise.

They will probably make their own clan and then MC will make his own clan and they'll be going boo-hoo we shouldn't have left.

Double-page supporter
Oof... I suspected that Lloyd might have issues, but I didn't expect the girl to betray them as well.

I knew it. (=_=)
It would be funny when these fuckers got killed by some low-level monsters

Dex-chan lover
For people calling for their death etc. They don't even need to do that.

They can just publicize their actions to the government or whoever else might contract them that they are oathbreakers and thieves. They are done in the industry at that point.

was expecting all 3 to take the money and ditch
i wonder what they need the money for that they would throw their name in the dirt for

I knew it. All those muscles and tsundere personality Walter is the best bro. All the good bros have big muscles.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason since the very beginning I had a feeling he was going to be betrayed

Wait so how much money did they take? The 7 million plus 5 million or just the 5 million?

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I just expected the leader to go "sorry, difference of opinion, we're kicking you out", but just cut&running with the money is pretty bad.

Although, if the black-haired warrior sticks around with Noel I'd be legitimately surprised, I can't remember the last fantasy adventurer party story where the MC got betrayed and actually kept one of the members around.

Users who are viewing this thread