Saikyou no Shien-shoku "Wajutsushi" Dearu Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Kuran wo Shitagaeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Promising Newcomer?

@Doramas oh yes, I have to agree with that, but this isn't really a traditional fantasy work if you ask me, there's plenty of elements that wouldn't exist in a proper fantasy (Ex: Lord of the Rings) In fact, I'd have to say most isekai/fantasy manga aren't really traditional fantasies. Also, you could honestly excuse their outfits due to differences in culture etc. I mean it's not as if it says that she's in her combat gear or anything either, it could just be fashion choice/personal preferences too. I mean sure, if the fantasy world was a real place, then they probably wouldn't dress like that, but since it's literature, the author has to make each character stand out as a means of differentiation. The whole point of fantasy is that it isn't realistic by our standards.

Group Leader
@TDSgaming
Yes, there is some. And because it's rare, they're great imo. Not all revolve around Noel too, though as can be expected since he's the MC, most do.

@Doramas
Yeah, I do agree. Frankly, I was also a bit surprised how far they went with the character design. But it's also true that obligatory fan-service sells. XD
Thankfully, she's supposed to be the only one who dresses skimpily, as you can see from the other female characters, they do dress appropriately. Author does sorta give a somewhat explanation to excuse the fan-service, but yeah, she's dressed weirdly even for their world and Leisha even calls her out for it in future.

First 10 pages are completely unnecessary, the end feels like they skipped 3 pages, and the whole chapter can be summed up in "mc met girl wearing platform sandals"

Group Leader
@TDSgaming
There's sorta one that seems like both sides like each other. Other than that I think they're all crushes.
Yeah, romance ain't a focus in this story. Despite that, I still felt emotional over some of the rare romance-related parts since they're well written.
There's even one that made me feel a strong urge to punch a fictional character haha

Dex-chan lover
Walter: You won't be able to find a new party after selling your last one off as slaves
Noel: *is immediately scouted to join a new party

Me looking at her
Me looking at mc
Me looking at a mid twenty looking person but they’re actually 18
Mc was revealed to be 16 and was said to be an “adult”
Me looking at her
*visible confusion

Double-page supporter
faster than the fastest marathon pace, with 3 men on his back O_O

@Aenir Save trees save papers save authors from manga abrupt end

Edit: Btw is dex-chan ok? I think the server is overloaded with requests?

Users who are viewing this thread