Saikyou no Shien-shoku "Wajutsushi" Dearu Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Kuran wo Shitagaeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Promising Newcomer?

Dex-chan lover
Now, I am curious

That kick is a bait for sure 😅, damn author

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar maybe it will be explain next chapter but the situation on the webnovel was this
so to enter this bar there is a tradition where they bullied a newcomer who just enter the bar and he (the guy that got kick) ask noel if he can do that and noel just agree and tell the girl this was one of the test to enter his party

Fed-Kun's army
Tanned beauty , with different color eyes , shows up and wants to join... yes yes and yes.

Ah, yes, the "let me beat this bystander up so you can see how strong I am" approach. If anything, I'd immediately turn them down. Even if I don't entirely like my team mates, beating them up to try and get in will get you thrown out.

i think there's another guy they didn't show in this manga before the ara ara onee san appeared

When I thought I had finally found a badass mc who doesn’t have a female love interest ;-;

I hope they give context to the kick, since the manga itself is quite short, it can't exactly explain all the small details of the source material,
such as the entry for the bar being 'proving your strength', a newcomer might have to fight someone from the bar to prove themselves...which is what Alma did, expectacularly so.
I'm a bit worried the small details will be missed in the manga for the sake of completing it...

so despite having a class that is looked down upon (kinda), Noel is actually very well respected

?

What, Noel wasn't surprised in the slightest like he is here...

Dex-chan lover
@grandygon It's a nice change of pace from the usual "your class is weak and therefore you are literally trash" from other series. People even acknowledge what he brings to a group (like when he offered a bounty on his two ex-party members, wolf and his group just straight up said "without Noel supporting them, capturing those two will be easy!").

The whole "weakest class" is probably based off Talkers having no fighting ability like others have said. Valuable support class, but will probably get his ass kicked in a duel by anyone on the same skill level as him.

Christmas ,as time here we come FeelsBadMan

Thanks for the scans, I’m looking forward to what the new girl is like.

Users who are viewing this thread