Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I can see the Mc fucking his waifus in a couple more chapters for the ultimate power up "insemination" and "impregnation" Godtier power ups...

When most manga are censored, they just cover it with hair or random light blocking it. Not with blocks. And I'm not going to reread it after they bring out the uncensored version.

Double-page supporter
@invader_retro Some of us don't know why either. Either they somehow think that the raws don't have them and the groups are adding them, which is pretty ridiculous but people seem to think this, or, they don't like that the hard work the translators, redrawers, etc do without cost to the leeching reader, doesn't include redrawing censored bits that will show up in the tankubons as uncensored. More free labor to do something that won't need to be done later!

Group Leader
@jhadred I mean you can look back to previous censored chapters we replaced them xD
All they have to do is wait but meh people have to complain about something 🤷‍♂️

Aggregator gang
It's interesting how the english in the text bubbles is quite good, and the one in the credits is broken af, ahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Ah its better to drop this... I was already disappointed that the slime turn into loli.

The slime form was even cuter ya know lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is just really pathetic. Was interesting for a split second but this is just.. shit.

I seriously doubt MC will get to have as much fun as some here expect. After all kissing is enough to place such a heavy burden on their bodies, there's no way they can actually do any more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread