Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
im guessing she has build up enough resistance, so its time to fuck

Reactions: le3
Group Leader
Chapter 12 is uncensored now also 19 and after is apart of volume 3 so won't be uncensored till after 27 🤔

Reactions: le3
Power Uploader
In Rome, do as the Romans. He should learn to eat the same thing as other people of this world.

This guy is a real wimp.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see an isekai MC who doesn't just start eating orks like it's normal.

...okay, I understand why another world has underwear shops. But why love hotels?

When she went on an outburst about MC being human... I worry about secrecy and trust issues with her. Well, I kinda am not fond of her kind of character, the jealous type that attempts to hold back but fails to a point that it's not comical for me. >3>

Still, I'd assume he'd have built a stomach of resistance to try those things. But it is larvae...

Dex-chan lover
@flannan

Why not ?
Most isekai worlds already have brothels & hotels. What's to stop love hotels from existing except lack of customers in the area?

Dex-chan lover
For a moment there I thought the girl on page 9 was going topless with a black censorship box of death covering her chest instead of her just wearing a strapless black top.

Dex-chan lover
why even hide to begin with, you are the most powerful being on the planet, you blew up the moon with just a simple spell for fuck sake. no one could ever mess with you if you only stopped being a castrated little pussy...

@Doomer Making things without thinking? why do you want to be the center of attention? it doesn't have a comeback
With that logic of being immensely powerful you don't ever bother or care what other beings talk about you, it's the state of mind of the powerful

Dex-chan lover
@Ari_yo there's a difference between not wanting to stand out and what the MC is doing. he's living in a cave, running away like a chicken whenever danger comes and now he's going in disguise everywhere to blend in.
all he has to do is act natural, he doesn't have to do all this extra shit

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
Just because you cant be hurt, does not mean those you care about can not be either. Also, not everyone wants a fan club following their every move, with nations fighting over even a single piece of hair. If people knew, imagine how much work he would need to do just to make sure his poop isnt harvested after he takes a shit. Not to mention every major political power using his name to give themselves even more power and influence just because he is currently located within their territory. And then he takes the blane and is held responsible by the people for all the bad shit said political power does.

Dex-chan lover
There's a mistake on page 10, where the first phrase was pasted two times in a row.

Supporter
@Doomer just because you can't be physically hurt doesn't mean you can't be hurt. A good planner could ensure his death or emotional breakdown. Just off the top of my head, burning any food production in any place he's near to ensure he eventually starves to death or crucifying children wherever he goes. It's very possible to make his life hellish even if you can't attack him directly.

imagine going to a world where u skewer ork children and have love hotels but not even managed to create weapons stronger than swords

Double-page supporter
Very smooth, girl, very smooth.

(I belong to the Lime faction, though !)

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

Because he's a decent person, and isn't used to being what amounts to a god.

Think what happens if he shows up on his own without a powerful faction behind him? His own faction would be nothing compared to him, but the important bit is that it's a power the rest of the world can understand, like their own. If he shows up on his own, he's 'free power'. "Maybe if we take enough dudes, we can make him ours." And then what happens? He's forced to kill armies? Thousands and thousands of people with families, forced to do the bidding of their owners and being told it's for the sake and safety of their people?

Then after he gets his first victories in, murdering thousands of innocent people to save his own single life (not a fair trade), everyone bands together because 'this is a threat to all of our kingdoms/countries/all life on the planet'. And it becomes him vs. the world. During which they're still doing their best to become the last man standing with all of his power.

Users who are viewing this thread