Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
For a world that worships humans, it seems really odd that their first reaction to finding out one exists is to try and kill it...

Dex-chan lover
Just obliterate the entire fucking capital or even the entire country if you will. Crisis averted. Dumb as shit MC.

@Riger It's simply fear of an overwhelming power they don't control...basically the starting point of ever isekai revenge manga.

Double-page supporter
Since ALL the fluids of MC have power on them... Wont that bath become ultra water lol?

Dex-chan lover
Another harem member was obtained even without him realizing. Also... a free trip back home.

Dex-chan lover
I'm amused that everyone is still on the whole "isekai MC did something dumb" thing. I'm having trouble thinking of one who is consistently smart. Maybe Wortenia? But he's like smart in a fiendish scheming brutal evil Cao Cao meets Oda Nobunaga kinda way lol. I am way more concerned with something else. Mostly my lack of insight. Namely ...

Drowning while getting snuffed by a chick sitting on your face naked in a pool or bath. How could I have missed out on that one!? I never would have thought to try that.
I know what I'm doing this afternoon.

Double-page supporter
How doesn't she notice he's human? His ears aren't even hidden.

Dex-chan lover
Haha "Since I am able to beat any man coming to assault me". Only in manga can that be true. But in the real world, that shit dont fly.

@zarian2 Drowning?

@Riger It's not different than what we do. When germs were first discovered Louis Pasteur, the world shamed and rejected the notion. WHen something is different we too reject it. In this case it is taken to a higher degree.

Dex-chan lover
@Eloyas Chapter 21, page 15. The ears were never the problem, his hats were to keep hair from falling out in random places iirc. It's like leaving a weapon of mass destruction lying around somewhere because a stiff breeze hit a loose follicle.

Dex-chan lover
fluid plot hole monkaW.

@zarian2 realist hero/maou both are pretty cunning, although to a lesser extent to the dude from wortenia.

Aggregator gang
It was just explained on last chapter that for him to return he just had to think about wanting to return.. This guy couldn't even handle that. What an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k Oh yeah, though some of his strategies aren't great.

@Xxjuggernaut Hey, some people like doorknobs and neckties. But this approach sounds way more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread