Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second, August 16, nah that's way too long for a single chapter

Dex-chan lover
Humans are basically god level in this world. So why does everyone who gets the knock-off drug keep thinking they can still win? Then again, sending a normal army to attack a human was a pretty stupid idea to begin with.
With how strong humans are, everyone should really just quarenteen the entire area for a hundred years. And hope he stays inside.

Aggregator gang
i wouldnt expect anything else than our dense japanese mc, revealing hes a human again just like that

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Since humans in that world had gone extinct until MC got iskeaid over, my guess is nobody knows what humans are actually capable of. Of course, there's stories about them, but the "modern" citizens of that world may just think of these stories as nothing more than legends. I think they still have no clue how that moon from an earlier chapter got blown away.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how did he become cool all of a sudden? Are we finally dropping the lame indecisive beta trope at last?! 🤩

Dex-chan lover
Damn, gotta wait 8 months for the next chapter? Least we know what day it'll be (Sunday).

Dex-chan lover
@Tonnie145
yes-ted-that-was-the-joke.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread