Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
It’s been an age since I see this updated. Good thing is the story is light that it doesn’t need a reread.

Dex-chan lover
this manga getting less comprehensive and more cringey on each chapter

Starting to get corny and we really have to wait 8 months for the next chapter??! What the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
That last page looks like Youji punching the dog's crotch. Must be painful... Eeeeww

Dex-chan lover
Dude's stop complaining about the "delay". Shocker, translators working on this in their free time got busy with personal stuff the middle of a pandemic.

I'm just glad it isn't abandoned, unlike 20 other manga I read for a while, hoping to get up again.

Here is a comment to everyone saying "What! Not until August?!" You my friends are small brained people. The translated version is waayyyy behind compared to the raws so that was an announcement for last year's August. Just be happy that there are people willing to translate the manga even if it is behind. If you want to complain go ahead and learn to do it yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! Appreciate you guys continuing with this series

Was hoping this wasn’t abandoned, it’s not the best but a fun read. Thank you for the chapter! Glad to see the MC finally getting some confidence being the walking natural disaster he is.

Users who are viewing this thread