Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I have a bad feeling from the idea of spreading their new found "ancient" technology. Could grab the attention of even more people with malicious intent towards their hideout.

ZAWA ZAWA

Don't think you can hide your real identity from me, Fukumoto-sensei!

Dex-chan lover
Given the state of the industry nowadays I doubt there are any setting that has never been made before...

So I was hoping this series would get better over time, but I think this chapter killed it for me. "Hey a printer, we can use this for all sorts of valuable information like maps or geographic information, maybe even use it to help study the world languages, or we can print a manga because that's a good idea." Like bruh, you're in a world that is completely unknown to you and instead of having a brain you use it for a fucking manga?!
Nope, I'm done. Thanks for all your work for this series, but I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
so i guess the setting isnt a different world, but the future?
like magic just came into existance at some point and humans had a ridiculous natural affinity for it, then spent an era of prosperity using it in tandem with our understandings of science and technology before going in over our heads and self destructing?
i feel like its one of those "been done tok many times before" situations but i cant for the life of me name one.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the stories to be super generic and cliche. And then lime swoops in from nowhere and wins
Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
MC finds a printer what is he going to use it for?
A: world map
or
B: education books

mc: lol nope going to make manga

i know mc is a dumb ass but god this chapter mc go Full Retard

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE
MC finds a printer what is he going to use it for?
A: world map
or
B: education books

mc: lol nope going to make manga

i know mc is a dumb ass but god this chapter mc go Full Retard
Yes 1 printer can do all that.
You are a full genius.

Users who are viewing this thread