Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
There are many names for such an incredible existence, Man of Culture, Seeker of Truth, The Pathmaker, The Lightbringer, but they all falter compared to the true title of "The Siscon".

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
fetchimage

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Ria just straight up drawing Jojo...
I love it

Ofc the cultured one will win

Nice JoJo reference...

But the Oreimo flashbacks comeback to me. Ayase best gril btw. Hahaha

Double-page supporter
Soon The manga that Ria made will have this word appear "I'm throwing away my Elves Youji"

Dex-chan lover
I like how it acknowledges that the manga aren't actually in Japanese, but are being shown as Japanese for comprehensions' sake, but then the vampire's story specifically includes furigana in it. I guess even other world languages get the trappings of Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
I half wished someone to do a sports manga even though none of the contestants would have had the faintest knowledge of besuboru or sakka...

๐Ÿ˜…

Double-page supporter
@cullinaire it still could have happened. Not like they wouldn't have their own sports in their world. Sports have existed since really early in human history in one form or another.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter Sure but the point is that baseball and soccer manga is a genre staple, and these characters who've never seen manga before are turning out works that would suggest that they are very familiar with the Japanese approach to the genre. Ria is a talented artist and could have drawn in any style out there, yet she chose to emulate Araki, so...

๐Ÿ™‚

Users who are viewing this thread