Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Ch. 24.3

Dex-chan lover
On a side note (I couldn't fit it in or I would have had to create an entire new paragraph...eww), how about letting A.I.s without an ego do the steamlining of wealth distrubution?
If we ignore the problem of creating an AI without any biases, then we will run into the problem of how exactly should it do so? Cuz one wrong move and we got ourselves an eugenics program!
"7 moves", it would be such a chad move if author just ended his series at chapter 31 after that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh goodie.... The Power of the People....

Brilliant idea, except that most people can't even find their own arse if not explicitly told how to do so, let alone make decisions, don't even think about "correct" ones, in a crisis.

Dex-chan lover
There's something funny about Seika going "politicians are power, they slink around in shadows while never having to take true responsibility for what they order others to do" and then the princess just responding with a "wow I can't believe you'd say that... the real important ones are the people...
🥺
", like damn that's the generic pandering answer politicians always go with when people call them out on their shit, lmao.
I saw her answer as a more pseudo-cunning-anime way of Hopper's rant from the film "A Bug's Life"

Sure, a single ant can't do jackshit, but if they ever realize that they can band together, then the grasshoppers are pretty much toast.

Dex-chan lover
If a single chapter is going to be split into 4 parts, just stop doing it weekly bro... At this point it's worse than just waiting longer...
Just stop reading it weekly lol

Nobody forcing you to read it weekly, my reading experience improved since I waited for the fourth part rather than complaining.

Dex-chan lover
There is a typo in you comment. You meant bread and circuits, right?
Bread and circuses, meaning cheap food and entertainment. Public approval can be generated not by good policy or service, but by distraction and satisfying the base needs of the people. It's not a new concept since the Romans were both doing this and pointing it out in political commentary.

Dex-chan lover
@Jergens : I'm aware of the old roman phrase "panem et circenses". As you already mentioned "distraction and satisfying the base needs" is the central idea at its core, so I changed circuses to "circuts" to capture, what is driving a lot of our civilization's entertainment sector today, e.g. Video games, the Internet, (still) TV and Radio, aso. I thought of myself to be very clever.

Fed-Kun's army
Just stop reading it weekly lol

Nobody forcing you to read it weekly, my reading experience improved since I waited for the fourth part rather than complaining.
That's not the point lol, no one is forcing me to do anything ever actually. It's not just that either, doing it like this is just a hassle for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I see everyone founding flaws in "people have the power", but no one is offering a solution! Yes, people can be manipulated but people can also change that! Because of our short life span we tend to forget the past and how (applied)democracy is quite a new concept! We like to complain, but we as humanity in a whole, are constantly evolving and progressing!

Users who are viewing this thread