Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
@Willie29

I would wager that some people are gifted and are a source of magic themselves, so they become magicians. Seika on the other hand does not have any magic of his own, but is capable of using the ambient magic. From his father's knowledge, there are instances of people using magic despite not having magic of their own, but they cannot become magicians. So there is a gap between those with and without magic that cannot be bridged by training.

Still, it's odd that he wasn't more curious about his son's feat. After all, Seika has clearly not been educated in magic, as he had to ask his father about whether he could become a magician despite not having any magic, so he lacks knowledge to that extent.

Dex-chan lover
this is not a bad start but i sure hope it wont become a monthly release and than axe for no good reason like tons and tons of isekai before this, in any case bookmark it and hope for the best

Dex-chan lover
Smooth start, translation and scanlation felt good <3
let's see where it's going

Another interesting manga i found ,my "bored no more " radar is working well 😅

Pretty refreshing to see a reincarnation story where the MC realizes he shouldn't try to seem weak. He's not showing his full strength yet because it would bring too much attention and suspicion if a child had that much power without training. He still shows enough so that he won't be looked down on by people except his idiot brother.

From what little we've seen, the oldest brother seems curious and fairly reasonable. The father also doesn't seem to be the stereotypical "You're worthless. Get out of my sight." that's so common in these stories. He let his son tag along and even try to use magic without any issues that we saw. Even his statement of no one thout magic becoming a magician seems more like a way to keep MC from getting his hopes up too high.

Hmmm... The raw says that the summoned girl is a kudagitsune though. Not kitsune...

Kudagitsune only has one tail

gCxrUTrj4acFdZU6MxhRZq0vTDQM8ve77B5fI_2p8zL3jdH8zQup96sZks0XAa2TEFeYfgzpEbg1pBjSh8WO7Y1j87sfnuBgqu5QLQtQi9Jg3_IZ6H5lXMOP8xu7FtRPyPPonLe07sE

Double-page supporter
That rapey shit was stupid. Seriously, it made no sense at all.
MC is acting his age, but let's just see if he will stay like that whenever the dreaded school arc begins or if he will start blushing for people 3x~4x younger than him.
Still decent so far, as far as isekais go.
Also, I feel like I've read this before. . . Maybe I need to take a break from isekais. lol

Dex-chan lover
The dad knows. That's why he can't help his son Grey. All his techniques are useless to teach to his son.

As for the girl, inherent magic eyes? Why is she a slave? She's best suited as a scout.

Double-page supporter
@jimmyclear she's the child of a slave, which in this series makes her almost but not quite a slave herself. Only the asshole brother treats her like a slave. I imagine her eye power is probably going to be some rare bloodline trait that skipped some generations so nobody even knows she has it.

wow new prospecting manga with nice start, liked it, bookmarked done. hmmm isekai yokai, is it going to be local yokai vs his yokai plot or many parallel world yokais or demons and monster vs yokai? maybe more magic vs onmyouji skills? can't wait for next chap.

OMG YASSSS
Onmyoji + Youkai + Isekai + Magic fantasy, 4 of my fav themes, first time seeing an onmyoji style isekai such a rare gem. I have high hopes for this series, I hope the story goes well and become popular~ 😭 Really hope there are more onmyoji youkai big titles... The last few ones I remember are Tokyo Ravens, Kekkaishi, Nurarihyon no Mago, and Shounen Onmyoji.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, he must be really powerful to summon that youkai from another world. I love it. Let's wait for more 😊

Users who are viewing this thread