Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~

Fed-Kun's army
thank god the MC isn't going to be a passive-ass slow-life seeking boring bastard

What drives this MC to support the hero? I don't get it. It doesn't seem connected to the background story of this MC.

this plot is pretty good and unique from the isekai's I've read so far. I don't quite understand why he needs to support the 'hero', I guess to avoid the expectation, responsibility, and possible "end"????

ok gathering the chapters and what I know from the comments, it seems like this mc died because he was the strongest, so in his next life he's going to make the hero the strongest to distract the people who would potentially kill him again from him and have them go for the hero so he can live his quiet life or whatever he wants to do (teaching efi as his disciple is probably what he wants)

Looks like the raws are releases 1 per 2 weeks. Its parts of a chapter tho

Dex-chan lover
It's a rather trash average story, so I guess reading up to 10 chapters should be alright before dropping, *followed*.
Also why are mangakas and other authors so lazy that they just copy-paste the moon as it is. Why not be a bit more creative instead. How it is possible that two separate moons have the same impact craters on the surface... If you can't have good and unique story, at least compensate it with characters or the setting. Adding a separate similar moon is just meh.

Also what is the point of that Yuki girl? Is she there only to say how the op and cool and great the mc is? Don't we have that Efi for that? Is she her double because reader has to be told how great MC is at every occasion but Efi can't be all the time with him?

Welp, I've certainly written a bit too much but whatever, I'll read this story anyway if there's completely nothing else to read..

Fed-Kun's army
If this is just some magic academy story, I'm dropping this even though this has good art.

Double-page supporter
I liked it for a first few chapters.. Until the MC turns into a simp. If I want to watch simps, I'd go to twitch tv.

Users who are viewing this thread