Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~

Dex-chan lover
I can see this climbing up to a 8.5-8.8 rating in the future. The MC is very intelligent and self-aware, the three magic systems are actually well-planned out, and it isn't your generic mash of isekai tropes. Unfortunately, all the good series rated above 8.5 HAVE to have political intrigue and scheming, and I don't think that will happen in the near future (of 20 chapters). Unfortunately, the actual worldbuilding of the demons/monsters and the political situation seems pretty standard, with the exception of the thought processes of the father. If the series does well with schemes and politics later on in the future (judging by the introduction and the father, this seems likely), I think this would match the average 9.0 rating series. Personally, I like this and would give it a 9/10, but taking average Mangadex ratings, this is more of an 8.0-8.2

@Velsy yeah, twitch simps are funny.

Double-page supporter
Despite the usual main plot - it's rather well made without a single idiotic template bland character

@Velsy Is it simping thing tho if he just wnat to be her friend?
And Efi has more or less already been pegged as the love interest. soooo yeah..

6-7 stars I like the story but the manga includes plot points that are usually included in manga that annoy me like the cocky noble.

uff another school one pls stop making school stuff thx
the prota is op but uses a new kind of ability the only good point i can see
it has a hero tho so 4 star rating
@Velsy u gonna find a lot in popular mangas tho i think thats cause most people can relate to simp like characters (i cant )
about the black magic :
ok u want to tell me his shit is stronger then space and time + gravity magic but the next thing u tell me is it attacks with shadowsi mean makes sense but u just told me it uses gravity and space and time so

so y do u know it can manipulate space and time if u cant pull it off cause even one off them is oper then anything else u can get
so if anyone can pull it off he is gonna get to be a king at least (yeah if that dude is dumb he not gonna but if u are smart enough for space and time magic u should be fine)

if u cant maintain the time magic long enough space magic is probablybetter cause even 1cm of it can be enoughto kill someone (actually its less but i dont know how small so 1 cm it is)

meh they dont stop do they the reason i hate school stuff is cause they always have the same story for example the dude gets bullied by some randoms

Author shows us naked girl for fanservice. Protag has daughter-fu that he has no intention to lay hands on yet will kill a guy for so much as looking at her...ya know..it'd be refreshing to see an isekai/fantasy where the people getting laid and dating were people besides the protagonist and scumbags.

Good manga, art is pretty well done. Text bubbles can get confusing but it makes sense as you keep reading. Our MC had trust issues, so don’t expect romance if your here for that tag.

Supporter
This manga got anime adaptation this season. Now i wonder will the anime cover all manga content and surpass it 🤔

Supporter
This manga got anime adaptation this season. Now i wonder will the anime cover all manga content and surpass it 🤔
Translator mention in Chapter 23.1 anime already supass manga content at Episode 10

Screenshot-2023-03-19-07-00-49-089-com-chrome-dev.png

I'm not yet watch anime, let's go guys 😁

Dex-chan lover
O43Eqhl.png

Aggregator gang
The elf and the dickless prince need to be removed. as well of the feminist kingdom of losers.

Users who are viewing this thread