Saikyou Onna Shishou-tachi ga Ikusei Houshin o Megutte Shuraba - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Jobless Awakening

Dex-chan lover
I liked that part where he said "it's yeet'ing time", and yote out the sentence "I not giving up yeet!" before his grammar had him realize he's the hulk

also, dat reveal that mc is Bell-kun, and got Liaris Freese as his secret OP skill.

Dex-chan lover
Such a hidden skill makes me think that, whoever chose to hide his skill to the point that it would be difficult to unveil it through conventional means, Cross is probably the chosen one to save the world from some kind of impending evil. I could be wrong & maybe his ancestor was a great hero or something. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
How is she the one he admires most, when did she take him in????
At least he is getting something out of this reckless heroism for a bitch who tried to murder him with her friends.
I think he was thinking about the Hero girl as the one he admires the most. And as for the ones who took him in, I bet he was talking about the 3 masters.

Now, after all this, I really hope that girl get a proper punishment, because it will be bad enough if she becomes a love interest for the MC at this point... and we all know that might happen...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like I said in the chapter before.
1b9bd1d477043316ed71ccc4847ea170f7634c4f.gif

She led a whole assault team after him. I don't want a turnaround where she is redeemed after she saw how strong he is.
He was already strong when he worked up from the bottom.

The 'justifications' for her actions that she didn't want people to look down on her, please!

Dex-chan lover
How is she the one he admires most, when did she take him in????
At least he is getting something out of this reckless heroism for a bitch who tried to murder him with her friends.
That refers to the Hero and his teachers.

Dex-chan lover
Dear angel, can you hear my voice?
I am Cross SuperNovice~
Help me out~ Please~ T_T

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to be way over his head here, but I guess we can't escape the OP MC buff

Users who are viewing this thread