Saikyou Onna Shishou-tachi ga Ikusei Houshin o Megutte Shuraba - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Fighters on the Move

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I feel like it's a recurring theme lately of authors having a fml in conflict with the ml at the beginning but making them too detestable in a way that makes it hard to just forget about it and root for her thereafter.
It not brand new but before the fml didn't go as far as trying to assassinate them or worse so it wasn't unatural for them to fall in love with the mc. But it's fairly recently that I've noticed that now they always do f#cked up sh#t that makes it stupid to just forgive and forget instantly.
Idk why this is the trend now to make fmls uterly hateful and it's annoying af or am I the only one thinking that?

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the restraint of the author to not do the expected isekai schtick and make the MC clean up the monsters in one attack and make the mob characters go "UWOOO SUGOI!" at him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh~~~this finally get back.

raw went too far ahead in the mean time.

Dex-chan lover
What even is a "Ruinous Warrior"? Never heard of that class before. Given her past behavior and fighting style, I'm guessing something akin to a Berserker?

Dex-chan lover
What even is a "Ruinous Warrior"? Never heard of that class before. Given her past behavior and fighting style, I'm guessing something akin to a Berserker?
Maybe Ruinous is referring to Ruins as in magical language? She could enhance her armor and weapons with the right inscriptions and magic.

And what a refreshing Noble b!tch. She totally won't be crushed by the ML, his teachers, or the Hero.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand what people mean with her looking like bread, but her smugness mocks me

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I feel like it's a recurring theme lately of authors having a fml in conflict with the ml at the beginning but making them too detestable in a way that makes it hard to just forget about it and root for her thereafter.
It not brand new but before the fml didn't go as far as trying to assassinate them or worse so it wasn't unatural for them to fall in love with the mc. But it's fairly recently that I've noticed that now they always do f#cked up sh#t that makes it stupid to just forgive and forget instantly.
Idk why this is the trend now to make fmls uterly hateful and it's annoying af or am I the only one thinking that?
just like the old battle shounens but romance...I'll call it battle romance!

Dex-chan lover
So how many greaves do I have to dig...? No way in hell teachers will tolerate this lol xDD

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Ruinous is referring to Ruins as in magical language? She could enhance her armor and weapons with the right inscriptions and magic.

And what a refreshing Noble b!tch. She totally won't be crushed by the ML, his teachers, or the Hero.
That'd be "Runes", not "Ruins", bruv. I think "Ruinous" in this case is a qualifier on Warrior, referring to the large amount of collateral damage she'd inflict while fighting or something.

Users who are viewing this thread