Saikyou Onna Shishоu-tachi ga Ikusei Houshin o Megutte Shuraba - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
If she actualy becomes gf thats an instant drop
Cross will end-up with eleventy zillion girlfriends, or he and the Heroine will bond monogamously, or the buyers will tell the series to die before a resolution. Probably the first, in which case Psychobabe will indeed be one of the eleventy zillion girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully we see more of her backstory with Cross, cause otherwise she will not shake off the negative stink built up so far...

We saw that she has been doing this out of a warped view of adventurers needing power or being corpse-fodder, but we haven't seen what happened between that trauma and her deciding to make Cross's life a living hell.

Again, not saying it will excuse her actions, but it will at least help her make sense to us.

Besides, as if the three hot masters weren't already leading the race - he is more likely to vibe with miss hero. I really don't see Giselle becoming our female lead and/or romantic focus.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the infamous violent murder variant of the tsundere. Secretly likes the MC way deep down but also vows to murder him at all costs.
Except she didn’t try to actually kill him. Bakugo from MHA also says he’ll kill Deku (and others) loads of times but everyone knows he just means he’ll beat the shite out of them.

This G.String is really a pain the ass. The story would be so much better without that character, or at least without her 180 turn. I get that the author was going for a redemption type tsundere, but it felt so forced as it happened during the fight and also him not having any ill will towards her after the literal attempted murder is bs.

I think it says a lot about the culture differences when stories like this get to continue while other gems don't get to continue. Too bad people outside of Japan have so little impact on ratings as not much of the money we'd generate would make it back to the original authors and publishers.

Dex-chan lover
I like tsunderes but she doesnt feel like one at all. She's still an asshole that tried to murder him through and through and only mellowed out after falling in love with the person they tried to kill. REVERSE STOCKHOLM?!

Dex-chan lover
y6hubJ7.png

What does this even imply? Is absorbing magic power the only way to strengthen the 'power of the spirit'?

Does this mean that sparring with another person will not cause a level up as it only strenghtens the body and not the spirit?

Am I trying too hard to find some meaning here? :wtf:

y6hubJ7.png

What does this even imply? Is absorbing magic power the only way to strengthen the 'power of the spirit'?

Does this mean that sparring with another person will not cause a level up as it only strenghtens the body and not the spirit?

Am I trying too hard to find some meaning here? :wtf:
It's like in games, you get XP from killing monsters, but usually not from PVP and training stats is training stats (STR, INT etc.), not leveling up.

Dex-chan lover
0/10, the omake should be the aftermath where he gangbang all his harems for 40 pages long

Dex-chan lover
I like tsunderes but she doesnt feel like one at all. She's still an asshole that tried to murder him through and through and only mellowed out after falling in love with the person they tried to kill. REVERSE STOCKHOLM?!
Lima Syndrome would be the term for that one.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I get it. If there's someone completely unqualified for a job that will kill him, driving them out can be an act of mercy.

On the other, when said person comes back, and proves that they're capable of kicking your amazingly elite ass, the answer is to back the fuck down and see what happens, not put together a lynch mob.

And looping back to the first hand, 14 year old children are impulsive and stupid at the best of times, so maybe...?

Dex-chan lover
When you're actually rooting for the MC to be denser than all the black holes in the cosmos combined, so that this cunt struggles in to earn his affection.

Get cucked, psycho tsun

I thought this is a backstory of Cross' school life before he met his masters. Well it is one but it's the attempted murder bitch that's doing the backstory.

Dex-chan lover
I've been complaining since a few chapters ago, while forgetting the most important thing: Thanks for the tl.
Still gonna hate her tho.

Users who are viewing this thread