Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea whether to think if Beelzebub was malicious there or "fixed" Toifa in good faith. This manga knows how to keep me from making guesses on what is going to happen which is nice tbh. And is Riyo's ability to heal based on rewinding time or something? Since he had that clock in that one panel

Dex-chan lover
After all i have very important question, Author

lobster-what-the-hap.png

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's happening in the shadow on page 17. I'm going to assume fly stabbed Toifa's brain with his proboscis, which is twice as messed up now that I'm writing it. It would be time-reversible. He doesn't seem to be the main person causing humans to rampage.

Little Priest is going to have to carry the group here. He's holding the not-balloon... Pop it. Pop it now.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what Belzbuzz did to Tofia and why he said what he said. Could potentially be related to Belzbuzz said to Riyo in Chapter 13 if I was to guess.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...
So Toifa seems to be somehow altered. Previous chapter "not going to faint this time" (or that is just because of bath sharing w Shayu) and now Fly's comments and "fixing" seem to imply that. I suppose she will be the focus of future events.
Lil'Priest seems to be of some species with sensitive hearing considering the ear-muffs. Maybe even also some homonculus similar to the hero?

Starting to think that everyone aside the mage is some special product of some secret division to combat the demons.

As for the "fun house" and the squatter... maybe the demonland is in New York actually, what a twist.

This series is just Cliffhanger & Foreshadow & Subvert the manga.

Dex-chan lover
If the manga can finally decide what it wants to be, that would be really great. So far every other panel (not even chapter) had a different flow. I can't see this surviving axe with this weird as fuck progress. You literally can not tell what the hell is going on due to tonal whiplash every 3 seconds.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously whats going on? Too many plot twists and other twists? Wtf did the fly dude do? why?

Users who are viewing this thread