Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 3 - It's Better to Discuss Your Strong Obsessions Early On

Dex-chan lover
I came here for a manga to satisfy my fetishes, and I found something beyond my comprehension.

Internet Banzai!

MD@Home
Yyyep. I had been hoping the serialization would be less insane than the oneshot, but apparently... no. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
huh.gif

Dex-chan lover
the mention of a dragon, a car, and sex in a single sentence is definitely something i never thought i'd encounter.
The worst part is I read about that shit in ANOTHER manga called "Belial-sama wa Shitennou no Naka demo xx" before reading this one.

Seeing this shit happen a second time makes me think that it's a legit fetish x.x

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm in a fever dream reading this; I don't know what I expected after the one shot, but it was not this.

Pretty sure reddit.com/r/dragonsfuckingcars has been a thing for over a decade. No, I'm not going to check myself, even if I also want to know if they already know about this manga.

Aggregator gang
What's funny to me is that he drew that wonky ass car like a 5 year old, yet the phone with amazing detail.

Dex-chan lover
the mention of a dragon, a car, and sex in a single sentence is definitely something i never thought i'd encounter.
I've seen that super high quality gif before, of the dragon fucking the car, but I never thought it would ever be referenced by anything that people enjoy lmao
fwiw, it's a well-known enough meme that it's shown up in at least a few other manga before:

unknown.png
(sokushi cheat / instant death manga: This one actually calls back the carfucking dragon joke again like 10 chaps later)

unknown.png
(forget which manga I capped this from, maybe ikenai kanojo?)

I'm pretty sure I've seen it in a third manga too, but don't remember where (or maybe I'm just remembering the two references the instant death manga made). But yeah, it's a meme that gets around.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese man tries his best to sell the use of car-shaped masturbation devices to male pubescent dragons without their parent's knowledge.
So he’s distributing sex toys to minors to fulfil his fetishes…

Dex-chan lover
Say what you like, but starting a series off with the first arc being about dragons fucking cars is a STRONG statement.

Users who are viewing this thread