Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 5 - It's Better to Strike a Balance in the Party

Dex-chan lover
Wait so he knows she's Female this whole time? Guess its just a case of lack of self confidence induced denseness then. Granted she could also just come out and straight up tell him she likes him in such certain terms that there'd be no room for denial on his part but where'd the fun be in that I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so he already knows the Knight is a woman? Then why doesn’t he not-

Oh no…he’s a dense mc
Wait so he knows she's Female this whole time? Guess its just a case of lack of self confidence induced denseness then. Granted she could also just come out and straight up tell him she likes him in such certain terms that there'd be no room for denial on his part but where'd the fun be in that I guess?
Glad to know I'm not the only one confused here; because I thought the crux of the oneshot / chapter 1 was him not knowing, but everyone else did...

Dex-chan lover
Itsuka, you're a one dense fellow :facepalm:
Oh no…he’s a dense mc
Guess its just a case of lack of self confidence induced denseness then.

...or maybe, just maybe, she's not his type.
Or he doesn't sees her like that.
There's also the "No Fraternization" rule some parties/adventurers follow. And seeing his group, it may be a survival mantra on his case...:worry:
It can happen, and it would not matter hoy good-looking she is, how much she loves him or how much cheese she grates in those abs. If there's no sparks flying for whatever reason, game over. For now at least.:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translation!

Since there's not enough of these - God Damn, He knew!

Yeah, I thought the entire premise was him thinking she was a he. But apparently that's not the case. Hm.

what the*** , author is straight brain dead or he already forgotten what he wrote in first chapter?! if he knew that hero is girl why would be jealous of her that "girls" are around him and now it's revealed that elf is futa. But for people who wants read this you can celebrate because there is rule if story is trash you can expect at least 100+ chapters maybe even 1000+

Dex-chan lover
Okay, good to see everyone is just as confused as I am because he apparently already knows the hero is a woman.

We'll see how they spin their relationship in the future but the whole premise kind of depended on everyone being into the hero and the hero being into MC, while the MC didn't like that the only one being into him is the (male) hero. I guess it'll be about MC not believing the Hero is being serious then?

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: MC just assumes FemC is a lesbian because of how she acts and dresses and how non-traditional the rest of the party is. That's the copium I'm going to huff anyway.

How many damn ppl have been Isekaid to this world damn ? Whatever god is managing g this place you been busy
That other Isekai where literally every character but the MC is an otherworlder scoffs at this lol

Users who are viewing this thread