Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Hero is Dismissed

Fed-Kun's army
The description in the novel was he's as uggo as orc IIRC.
The manga makes him more handsome.

Dex-chan lover
These ungrateful lot. I am utterly appalled.

EDIT: ...Maybe a slight bias on my part. I always fall for ugly protagonists who want to take revenge against ruling classes. Heh heh.

Aggregator gang
He's just a fat kid you shitty humans!! That what happens if you trust humans so much.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks my dude. This was pretty good and got the intro done in one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ability to use any weapons. Didn't Zero no Tsukaima's MC also have this ability?

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu

Yeah... but his social skills were more 'I'm here to help' not 'here to kiss your a**". For this fat boi... he's more 'I'm here by chance, and your full of s***!"

Dex-chan lover
@yujyu

It's not specific to weapons, it's items. Didn't you see him throw that coin like that?

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering what was going though the generals head when he decided to 1v1 the MC. Bro this guy took out the Demon Lord by himself and you decide to 1v1 fucking idiot.

Supporter
@TheFiller
Sounds like he's a douch even it's not his fault initially. I mean, the prince is not at fault, I can even symphatize with him for now, as he's obnoxious but not really a bad person, at least for now.

Pretty good 1st chapter. I understand why they don't make him as ugly as the LN's description since that wouldn't sell well but they could have made his face a but uglier. Also that blessing is truly OP to use any item to it's full potential without practice.

Dex-chan lover
Oh,Oh,oooooh! This is good. Really good. I hope the story keeps this high quality up. Even if only reached 1/2 of it, it's still good.

Double-page supporter
Well, I like how the hero was ugly and all. better he wears a fullface helmet amiright ? But whys he a fat ass too ? As a hero, couldnt he have worked it off ? Been more physical fit if he can defeat a demon lord. Him being a fatass is probably the only negative atm. General and Queen got whats coming to them... but..... whats with the kings creepy smile. Asif he planned this.

Well thinking on it, he didnt look all that ugly, hes just fat. So I guess he must stink real bad then. Guess they dont have deodorant in those times yet.

Users who are viewing this thread